smileys hirsuta & javanica

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

smileys hirsuta & javanica

Post by kratomandmath »

I recently ordered 100 grams of each along with 50 grams S&V for tolerance break. Was curious if anyone had experience with hirsuta & javanica in comparison of their effects. I have seen a couple anecdotal reports on hirsuta but can't seem to find much on javanica. Ideally, I would take whichever one is more energizing for the morning and whichever one is more sedating for the evening as entire replacements for kratom. I know I will try these anyways lol but was curious what's your input on these from smiley :)
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: smileys hirsuta & javanica

Post by FireK »

Hirsuta is slower, red-like
Post Reply