What Are You Grateful for?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Payshince »

We are all Grateful of something.
. . .
(Or at least there is always one thing even as small as it may seem, to be grateful of).* :idea:

Whether we realize it or not,
have the time to acknowledge it,
Kratom for me at least gives me more ability to live comfortably in gratitude.

So, what are You grateful for? :!:

It can be Today in Particular or last week!

There is always something to be grateful for and because of Kratom, in all of our lives, that is something I can say without reluctancy I am most Grateful for today. Along with much more.



Life is and can be very consuming! A Lot! !

Some of us (if not most) I would like to believe can focus on more of the Good now with Kratom in our life.
I would like to see how Positive this community really is and because of Kratom what you’re most grateful for now:

Payshince -
I am Grateful for less much less Anxiety. I was always in a lot of mental distress and that burden is no longer always in my Face.
- Payshince
Brad frerichs
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Brad frerichs »

I’m grateful for my son who was born on New Year’s Day 2 month early! After a long month stay in the NICU unit, we’re grateful he’s home and healthy! Other than using krstom for my back , now more than ever I need Kratom for the long nights with my son :D
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Toda0y i am grateful that i can drive my nova agakn before kratom i couldn't but since Ive found kratom i dont need the meds that made me afraid to drive and i love being able to just jump in and go with a clear head space plus there is nothn like taking my car for a cruise old betsy was made in 62 like meand for many years u was afaid of driving and everyday is a gift since kratom takes my pain levels down to a 2 or 3 before i was a constant 10.now i cam di so many things i never thought id be able to do again.I am also so grateful for Lizas top notch kratom i could have so easimy start with some crap and thought oit didnt help.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Oletimer »

In the world of kratom I'm grateful for the relief of pain that use to keep me from doing a lot of that I need to do, going up and down the stairs, walking around in the store longer, I was on the couch most of the time,,the pain pills couldn't cut through the pain, the shots were a nightmare, omg,,sure,I can feel that God awful pain in my back and leg after a visit from my grandkids visit or if I take too many trips up and down the stairs, if I carry too much weight,,but I just take kratom now instead of a pill,,and the pain is gone,,,I think this year I will try walking the creekbeds again with my grandkids looking for arrow heads,,quartz rocks,,mushrooms, you know, morels,,finding a bunch of morels is like finding treasure
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by herbalhippie »

My kids, their dad even though we've been divorced since the mid-90s we are still friends, a job, a roof over my head, a full belly. :)
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by labdog03 »

Honestly, I am just thankful to be alive and still able to function close to normal. I had a STROKE exactly 3 weeks ago today, out of the blue, no warning, just blam. I am thankful for Kratom now, to help with the massive anxiety and depression that I now have as a result. I don't think I could have faced all this as well without it. It is definitely a life changing event.
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by l5s1bgon »

labdog03 wrote:Honestly, I am just thankful to be alive and still able to function close to normal. I had a STROKE exactly 3 weeks ago today, out of the blue, no warning, just blam. I am thankful for Kratom now, to help with the massive anxiety and depression that I now have as a result. I don't think I could have faced all this as well without it. It is definitely a life changing event.
Damn labdog I'm so sorry to hear that!!! Wow. That is so scary! I wish the best for you and keep your chin up best as you can. We can never predict what life has in store for us, and so much of it is just totally out of our control, just got to be appreciative of every single minute we get on this planet. Peace man
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Payshince »

labdog03 wrote:Honestly, I am just thankful to be alive and still able to function close to normal. I had a STROKE exactly 3 weeks ago today, out of the blue, no warning, just blam. I am thankful for Kratom now, to help with the massive anxiety and depression that I now have as a result. I don't think I could have faced all this as well without it. It is definitely a life changing event.
Wow serious stuff no joke.
I hope you’re recovering well ( labdog03 )

Yes Kratom has that ability to truly pick us up in the worst of times!
It helps me IMMENSELY with my Anxiety &
Depression too.



Do you know what could’ve caused it at all in retrospect, labdog03?
Take care.
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Payshince »

GrannyJ62 - Hopefully find a place near by where there aren’t so many ppl on the road! Turn on some tunes and going mobile!


Oletimer - Spring is right around the corner more walking and less gloomy days!


Herbalhippie - Yeah even through the crap and anger lies good times and Joy!


Brad F - God Bless
That’s a very good thing to hear many more years ahead with your strong son!


Very happy to hear from all of you!

Whther it be Something Small or Large Kratom significantly helps soo much it isn’t even funny.
- Payshince
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

labdog03 wrote:Honestly, I am just thankful to be alive and still able to function close to normal. I had a STROKE exactly 3 weeks ago today, out of the blue, no warning, just blam. I am thankful for Kratom now, to help with the massive anxiety and depression that I now have as a result. I don't think I could have faced all this as well without it. It is definitely a life changing event.
Hey Labdog, glad you're doing okay! A 58 year old friend of mine had a stroke a couple of months ago and is not doing good at all. You're very lucky!

I am so thankful that my family is healthy.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Payshince »

I’m Grateful to be able to stop and smell the roses for today!

:)
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: What Are You Grateful for?

Post by Oletimer »

I am grateful for letting go of the past,,living in the present ,not letting myself dwell in past negative memories, wondering what could of,would of,should of thoughts,,excepting life as it is,,how can I get on with the future, if I let the past take up space in my head,,,I let it go,
Post Reply