Page 1 of 1
1st order RVA,
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:08 pm
by Oletimer
See a lot of buzz about white big bang, ,so I couldn't resist, ,,I see they don't have 1 oz. Sizes ,to test the waters,so I only ordered the white big bang,,I have some greens coming from smilytime in a few days,,oh yeah,and red bali and Vietnam, ,,anyhow, is white BB a fast one? Any mood lift with it? Maybe they'll throw in a sample or 2,,, ,
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:35 pm
by Payshince
Oletimer,
RVAs White BigBang is hands down one of the best strains Ive had in quite a while.
Along with some K-OG strains, this current WBB I got last wk also
From RVA
is just thaat good
I got 250 last wk
And today ordered 500!
It isn’t necessarily Fast Ole’
It isn’t Slow either.
It is almost as if the Speed is “perfect”.
Im in love with the new White Big Bang!
Haha
I hope you like it
Keep us updated
Oh and RVA does Not offer samples, at all.
Fyi.
Enjoy

Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:37 pm
by BallzDeep9
Oletimer wrote:I see they don't have 1 oz. Sizes ... Is white BB a fast one? Any mood lift with it? Maybe they'll throw in a sample or 2
Herbal RVA is a BULK vendor and
US wholesaler - Do Not expect "samples" or candy or extras. You get decent quality at LOW low prices!
BULK meaning, he sells TONS of kratom, and ships out LOTS and lots of packages every day... To give an idea, after Re-stock, he got over 200 orders, that evening within about 4 hours of updating his website.
OVER 200 buyers, in 4 hours.. that's how fast it sells. Quality? Must be pretty good, customers keep buying more & more.. I think he never claimed to have The Best kratom - He does try to have GOOD kratom and has changed up suppliers a few times. Any Indo supplier, who gets his business.. Imagine how much $ they are selling.
Big-Bang and GGK Wild, those guys are now making bank

Good for them! And guess what, it's usually some damn good leaf. Here & There he gets a very strong batch, besides the PMD - I just got White BB myself and was pleased to see Batch Date = 121518, yes its getting a LOT of reviews, what I call
Consensus reviews from many ppl here, on FB, and MeWe.. I would say its not a super Fast white, but Mood is excellent.. please give us your opinion!

Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:14 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
No 1 oz "sample sizes" but for < $10 you can get 100 g (approx 3.5 oz) which is a nice compromise.
As Ballz said he ships a lot of product. Making up 1 oz sized samples and shipping them doesn't make sense economically or as an efficient use of manpower.
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm
by colenic
I recently ordered the white asia and it is a really solid white.
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm
by Oletimer
I see lots of negative buzz about their reds,greens, idk,it's a lot of mixed reviews, like most vendors, they get solid batches here and there,I would like to try more, just don't know what is pretty solid, it changes,I guess you have to watch for recent batches that are stellar, I'm waiting to see the feedback on the wild jungle,,and I seen premium md,,was it red or green, ?
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:36 pm
by acejestyr15
Oletimer wrote:I see lots of negative buzz about their reds,greens, idk,it's a lot of mixed reviews, like most vendors, they get solid batches here and there,I would like to try more, just don't know what is pretty solid, it changes,I guess you have to watch for recent batches that are stellar, I'm waiting to see the feedback on the wild jungle,,and I seen premium md,,was it red or green, ?
I have been ordering from RVA solely for almost the last year up until recently and that was for no other reason than wanting to trying some other leaf. I have had most of their greens, all the gold's, good amount of yellows, and I'd say all of the reds and I can honestly say I have enjoyed 90% of it at least!! Granted as we know, everyone is different but if your looking for experienced advice on RVA feel free to reach out, and at very least I would say to not be leary on ordering a few 100g bags and giving some stuff a chance. Have a good one everybody....
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:47 pm
by Pete2000
I picked up his White BigBang and Premium Maeng Da last week. Trying the BigBang right now and it's solid. There's some mood lift but the pain relief is outstanding. I usually don't notice much sedation or energy from Kratom, maybe my usual 7 gram dose is a bit too high for energetic effects and too low for the sedative ones. That being said, I'm feeling a little wired about 90 minutes in, I'll likely take a little less next time. It's one I'll be ordering again. Batch number was 121518.
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 pm
by Oletimer
Acejestyr,,,what did you think about their red bali,borneo, ?? Or anyone else, if you were to order red bali, or borneo, ,would it be rva,,,I have tried these 2 from about every vendor I go to, ,
Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:51 pm
by swablero
Oletimer wrote:Acejestyr,,,what did you think about their red bali,borneo, ?? Or anyone else, if you were to order red bali, or borneo, ,would it be rva,,,I have tried these 2 from about every vendor I go to, ,
In general, his Red Bali and Red Borneo have been some of my favorite strains over the years from RVA. Great mood boost moderate energy in small doses. Last time I bought was in the summer though. I try to buy most of my stock before the rainy season if possible but I'm thinking about buying this past weekends restock as there are a few nice strains available. Buying Kratomn is so tricky

Re: 1st order RVA,
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 am
by acejestyr15
Oletimer wrote:Acejestyr,,,what did you think about their red bali,borneo, ?? Or anyone else, if you were to order red bali, or borneo, ,would it be rva,,,I have tried these 2 from about every vendor I go to, ,
Actually RVA Red Borneo is one of my top fav Reds that I have tried anywhere and depending on the batch of Red Bali it wouldn't be ranked far behind Borneo. My opinion one the Bali is that for me it's been very batch dependent like I said.... Some are strong, analgesic, euphoric, mood lift, and pretty sedating but others have but also had one batch maybe May2018 that was kinda bland aside from pain relief. He hasn't had the Borneo in awhile but I always order that one and it's usually a darker powder (not quite Royal Bent dark ), uper heavy and sedating at my 5.5 - 7g dose, strong analgesia, super super mood, and extremely warm n toasty I LOVE IT!!! BUT........ that's just me hahaha.