Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
LosingMyPatience
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by LosingMyPatience »

On Friday I placed an order and didn’t receive my invoice. I contacted him and he said he’d get right on it but no such luck. I received an order yesterday that was placed last Thursday and it’s not my order, and he is not responding to my emails or msgs left on his site or FB :x
Last edited by LosingMyPatience on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Standavid what’s going on there???

Post by Payshince »

Who??

:(
- Payshince
LosingMyPatience
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Standavid what’s going on there???

Post by LosingMyPatience »

Standavid botanicals
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by Payshince »

Never heard of him (them).

Are you positive you can trust this vendor?
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by herbalhippie »

You had two posts going so I deleted the other one.

I have heard of this vendor.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by acejestyr15 »

Payshince wrote:Never heard of him (them).

Are you positive you can trust this vendor?
They are on the vendor list and have been for quite some time now so....
Maxxx
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by Maxxx »

Payshince wrote:Never heard of him (them).

Are you positive you can trust this vendor?

Absolutely. I haven't ordered from him since I stocked up on his product last fall, but he's definitely established and good quality.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by BallzDeep9 »

He's definitely established and good quality.
Very well respected, popular, on the Vendor List and been in business for a couple years at least - Stan David does a TON of business off Facebook. I'd compare him to Kats in that regard, as far as marketing - He's "vetted" on FB groups, and also has, his OWN FB Group...

That FB Group is where he does his Customer Service. I suggest you GO there & get some help?

Not really a "Facebook Vendor", he was on Reddit way back when, I never have ordered from Stan 'cuz his website is shitty :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by dawnm1982 »

Did you find the Facebook group? He made a post yesterday that they moved locations. I’m not sure if that has to do with anything. You will have more luck talking to his admins they check on the orders for you. That same thing happened to me before I got an invoice that wasn’t mine.

That website tho I hated it so glad I found something more “user friendly” :) he really needs to change that.
LosingMyPatience
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by LosingMyPatience »

I have left a message on FB, his website msg system and email with no response
LosingMyPatience
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by LosingMyPatience »

Well I finally gave up, after 5-6 days of no replies. I placed an order from Lizas Best and so far I am very impressed with her great customer service :D
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I have left a message on FB,
Right now, there is a crisis on Facebook, as kratom vendors are getting banned. :o

FB is taking down groups "poof" Kratom Group Gone, :shock: some have been there for years. I AVOID FB! Don't spend time there, I'm only posting what I know about Stan David's FB group.. over the past year. IF they changed it last week ? Who knows?

It seems like ALL the kratom groups on Facebook, are trying to figure out WHAT to do... Kind of like Reddit 1 year ago :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by dawnm1982 »

Stan was one of my first couple vendors. I thought his product was the best ever until I tried KOG. After that stan’s didn’t really compare but that’s just my opinion. Ur right about the Facebook vendors for sure. Liza is comparable to KOG so I think it’s a better deal anyways. After I found non Facebook vendors the Facebook vendors product just seemed less potent for me at least.
Maxxx
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by Maxxx »

dawnm1982 wrote:Stan was one of my first couple vendors. I thought his product was the best ever until I tried KOG. After that stan’s didn’t really compare but that’s just my opinion. .

Kratom is so weird. This was my exact impression too when I found Johnson's after loving Stan David. I stocked up at Johnson's and forgot about all my Stan David stash sitting in bins. But over the last month I've pulled out a few strains from Stan and they've all hit like a train while Johnson and Inland and Liza's seem more muted than they did at first. I'm sure if I lay off Liza's or Inland for a couple months and then revisit, it'll be the same with those.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by Payshince »

Maxxx wrote:
dawnm1982 wrote:Stan was one of my first couple vendors. I thought his product was the best ever until I tried KOG. After that stan’s didn’t really compare but that’s just my opinion. .

Kratom is so weird. This was my exact impression too when I found Johnson's after loving Stan David. I stocked up at Johnson's and forgot about all my Stan David stash sitting in bins. But over the last month I've pulled out a few strains from Stan and they've all hit like a train while Johnson and Inland and Liza's seem more muted than they did at first. I'm sure if I lay off Liza's or Inland for a couple months and then revisit, it'll be the same with those.
I agree with this.

It all depends :geek:


Also,
Yeah I’ve never heard of this vendor until now actually so was just checking to see if he could be trusted.
I’ve heard lots of vendors from Reddit, to FB, to MeWe,to this forum here! Ive never not once heard of Stan Davids lol... hmm

There are a lot tho and the fact that HE IS on the Vendor List is proof of course. :)
- Payshince
Karawinslow90
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:43 pm

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by Karawinslow90 »

I work for Stan. He is a one man business, so sometimes an invoice gets overlooked. He recently moved and was doing everything on his phone until internet was established, to set up his computer.
Here is his group. Please answer the questions so i can approve you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/936415599780654/

Please message me if you havent received an invoice or issues with your order. I hope you will give us another try.

He is having a firm revamp his website very soon!
BunnyBoo2011
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by BunnyBoo2011 »

Ordered once from him. Never again. Same thing..placed order, got no tracking, no responses to messages. Finally got ahold of admin thru fb group and I said nothing bad other than can I get my tracking? I got a snarky response and booted from their fb group!! Complete bullshit. They took my money but I cant get a confirmation? They can pound sand. I was not the only person it happened to. Their product was sub par for me so I threw away three unopened bags. Never again!
LosingMyPatience
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by LosingMyPatience »

It’s now 21 March 2019 and still no response from standavid. I’m wondering if the people’s who’s order I received ever received the product they ordered. I understand the situation as far as moving but I can’t understand how it’s been weeks and still no response
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Standavid botanicals, what’s going on there???

Post by gumbyke1 »

Karawinslow90 wrote:I work for Stan. He is a one man business, so sometimes an invoice gets overlooked.
That was an incredibly bold excuse, lol. A one man business with employees... Brilliant!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Post Reply