Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
At the moment? Had a killer burn this morning of all String drieds. Mega blissful. But it seems many of the consistent and good vendors batches at this time effect me in a slow or sedating way. Despite dose. Any batches for energy and mood? Thanks all! Also really enjoying reds recently, with mood boost, slow or fast. Much love!
Last edited by clueless vein on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
String dried...
Hmm I must pay more attn to this type of resulting of batches!
What vendor?
What vein colors?
What strains?
Just curious what exactly you burned this morning to feel that state of well being...
KOG has a lot of Fast strains atm. Many claim this and I hope to see more comments here regarding that soon too.
What vein colors do You prefer personally?
I love Fast Burns vs Slow myself.
Hmm I must pay more attn to this type of resulting of batches!
What vendor?
What vein colors?
What strains?
Just curious what exactly you burned this morning to feel that state of well being...
KOG has a lot of Fast strains atm. Many claim this and I hope to see more comments here regarding that soon too.
What vein colors do You prefer personally?
I love Fast Burns vs Slow myself.
- Payshince
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Speaking of string dried, I got some in from Sosa Speciosa and from what I tried, green Horn is a little slower than it was back in December? It's still very good just not as fast. His red Indo was fast in December, I didn't get it on this order.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Clueless vein ...
Try Smiley Times,
White Kali !
I just got tht one a few days ago and burned it yesterday and it is pretty FAST.
A potent batch and pretty blissful tbh
Oh and Mystics recent Werewolf is strong as well
Pretty Fast too! My vision was having that glow like effect
I was at church and I was numb like a mofo and things were “Vibrant”.
Almost a bit too fast but you can always add and mix 1:4 of a Slow strain or even use some relaxing type herb like valerian or sage or something to balance the too fast strain to just (Fast)
Hope this helps
Try Smiley Times,
White Kali !
I just got tht one a few days ago and burned it yesterday and it is pretty FAST.
A potent batch and pretty blissful tbh
Oh and Mystics recent Werewolf is strong as well
Pretty Fast too! My vision was having that glow like effect
I was at church and I was numb like a mofo and things were “Vibrant”.
Almost a bit too fast but you can always add and mix 1:4 of a Slow strain or even use some relaxing type herb like valerian or sage or something to balance the too fast strain to just (Fast)
Hope this helps
- Payshince
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Oh i loved KOG, especially early last year; but I order in ounces because I never heavily dose a single one. Maybe try some samples and order a few when I run low though. Still on a huge mood rush and its been 2 hours almost. I'll put the dose belowPayshince wrote:String dried...
Hmm I must pay more attn to this type of resulting of batches!
What vendor?
What vein colors?
What strains?
Just curious what exactly you burned this morning to feel that state of well being...![]()
KOG has a lot of Fast strains atm. Many claim this and I hope to see more comments here regarding that soon too.![]()
What vein colors do You prefer personally?
I love Fast Burns vs Slow myself.
All Sosa
String dry red horn 1.31g
string dry green md 1.15g
string dry yellow md 1.18g
I like to keep my doses in the 3.60g range; 3.70 maybe at night. Blending is the reason i love kratom as much as I do! The batches Ben calls "string dried" have been amazing. I hear one of his red agus batch is an old red Thai batch that he had a while back that was serious! I prefer energy and mood with a good red vibe synced in. An all around, leaning toward mood and energy. At night ill occasionally make some slower or mellow mood doses. Normally its generally a 50:50 ratio of slow and fast, But I'm always finding new blends and writing them down! Liking reds recently at night so my ratios are really varying. The reds need some mood though, at least a bit!
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
the string dry green horn is slow for you? Or just slower?. I believe some of the last green horn batches were definitely faster; but with a lower dose, this batch can be very fast. For me personally. Have you lowered the dose on it? Or made blends with it? I find the energetic variety to help with anxiety and nausea insanely well. Some reds make me nervous at times actually. Is that uncommon..CatfatherB wrote:Speaking of string dried, I got some in from Sosa Speciosa and from what I tried, green Horn is a little slower than it was back in December? It's still very good just not as fast. His red Indo was fast in December, I didn't get it on this order.
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Greatly appreciated! White Kali batches I find best put into a half of one third of my dose, with a slightly slower white or whatever comes to mind. Hard to explain the dosing specificsPayshince wrote:Clueless vein ...
Try Smiley Times,
White Kali !
I just got tht one a few days ago and burned it yesterday and it is pretty FAST.
A potent batch and pretty blissful tbh
Oh and Mystics recent Werewolf is strong as well
Pretty Fast too! My vision was having that glow like effect
I was at church and I was numb like a mofo and things were “Vibrant”.
Almost a bit too fast but you can always add and mix 1:4 of a Slow strain or even use some relaxing type herb like valerian or sage or something to balance the too fast strain to just (Fast)
Hope this helps
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
clueless vein wrote:the string dry green horn is slow for you? Or just slower?. I believe some of the last green horn batches were definitely faster; but with a lower dose, this batch can be very fast. For me personally. Have you lowered the dose on it? Or made blends with it? I find the energetic variety to help with anxiety and nausea insanely well. Some reds make me nervous at times actually. Is that uncommon..CatfatherB wrote:Speaking of string dried, I got some in from Sosa Speciosa and from what I tried, green Horn is a little slower than it was back in December? It's still very good just not as fast. His red Indo was fast in December, I didn't get it on this order.
The green Horn, at least for me, was an energetic mood lifting green for sure, it was just the onset time was a little slower than before but I just got it this week,it could just be me. Sorry for any confusion.
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Ahh no worries. I couldn't accurately comment on its onset time. Always blending.CatfatherB wrote:clueless vein wrote:the string dry green horn is slow for you? Or just slower?. I believe some of the last green horn batches were definitely faster; but with a lower dose, this batch can be very fast. For me personally. Have you lowered the dose on it? Or made blends with it? I find the energetic variety to help with anxiety and nausea insanely well. Some reds make me nervous at times actually. Is that uncommon..CatfatherB wrote:Speaking of string dried, I got some in from Sosa Speciosa and from what I tried, green Horn is a little slower than it was back in December? It's still very good just not as fast. His red Indo was fast in December, I didn't get it on this order.
The green Horn, at least for me, was an energetic mood lifting green for sure, it was just the onset time was a little slower than before but I just got it this week,it could just be me. Sorry for any confusion.
Generally speaking, you're probably right though!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Kratom journaling and blending is and can be,
Very fun!
And also very frustrating too. Hahaa
Very fun!
And also very frustrating too. Hahaa
- Payshince
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Anyone know which vendors have faster varieties?
Frustrating yes, but its so great to remember. And not use any batch too frequentlyPayshince wrote:Kratom journaling and blending is and can be,
Very fun!
And also very frustrating too. Hahaa