Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Post by Oletimer »

I am wanting to get more reds, have plenty of greens, ,and need a few more red, have the bali,horn, borneo, and samarinda on the way,,,I am thinking about the elephant, Vietnam, and sandai, any thoughts on these or maybe aceh?, I didn't get much from the premium red thai, decisions,,decisions,,along with the samarinda I have a couple of bents coming,,just one more order,,hahaha! ,,right, omg!
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Post by Kaidensmom »

The red sandai is energetic, good for pain, and works awesome in a blend with the samarinda. The red vietnam is good for pain too, but I found it to be too sedating for morning/afternoon.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Post by labdog03 »

I second the Red Sandai...not too sedating and good pain relief...great daytime red.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Post by jabro70 »

Kaidensmom wrote:The red sandai is energetic, good for pain, and works awesome in a blend with the samarinda. The red vietnam is good for pain too, but I found it to be too sedating for morning/afternoon.
I’ve got both Red Sandai and Red Samarinda- never tried them blended though - sounds great!

Oletimer - the Red Aceh I have is from Fall (October I think) but it’s one of my favorite reds from Smiley.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Post by Oletimer »

Thanks for helping ,I have samarinda to try tomorrow, the sandai and aceh on my list,,got the red bent 2 today too,,I forgot what blends good with it,I am going to look for it again
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Favorite reds from smilytime lately

Post by acejestyr15 »

Oletimer wrote:Thanks for helping ,I have samarinda to try tomorrow, the sandai and aceh on my list,,got the red bent 2 today too,,I forgot what blends good with it,I am going to look for it again
Please review these strains you listed as I am putting together an order for as soon as I'm able to place it.... Waiting on some banking BS to clear up first unfortunately! But, the strains you listed here area most of the reds I am looking to order so far plus Mahakam. Thanks in advance!!
Post Reply