Newbie at freezing Kratom
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Newbie at freezing Kratom
Okay so I've done my fair share of reading about the red bubble, I believe I successfully performed one (it's got shades of red) the only thing I'm confused on is how to indulge!! I read some people let it melt a little then drink it down? Apparently there isn't as much taste!? I have a big fear of it tasting terrible. I was thinking of mixing it with more oh after it thaws out. Would that produce the same results!
I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?
I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom
Drink it straight down is my suggestion. It actually doesn't taste that bad, provided you use lemon juice. Apple Cider Vinegar is a little rough but it's doable. I've always had an issue with the taste. I would suggest making your dose a little bigger and not drinking the 'dirt'. The dirt tastes nasty.JerseyBoy wrote:
I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?
* javagurl62
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom
So this is where I'm confused, how do I separate the dirt?javagurl62 wrote:Drink it straight down is my suggestion. It actually doesn't taste that bad, provided you use lemon juice. Apple Cider Vinegar is a little rough but it's doable. I've always had an issue with the taste. I would suggest making your dose a little bigger and not drinking the 'dirt'. The dirt tastes nasty.JerseyBoy wrote:
I guess what I'm asking is what's your preferred method for drinking the red bubble goodness down?I've always mixed it in coffee with a sweet creamer or yogurt, even honey (too expensive and too sweet). The honey was good for at work, though!
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom
Also I only had OJ on me last night so I used that lol
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom
Freezing is just the start .. Now you're ready to make a Green Alkaloid Smoothie!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442&p=4272
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442&p=4272
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Newbie at freezing Kratom
Woke up to this beautiful sight this morning! Quite happy with myself! First try!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.