RVA PMD2 #30119

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by herbalhippie »

Fast, slow or in between?

:D
Nic
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by Nic »

I just got some in yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn’t seem too fast to me. I decided to try it again tonight. I would say in between.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by CatfatherB »

:D will report back tommorrow, just got it yesterday.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by herbalhippie »

Nic wrote:I just got some in yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn’t seem too fast to me. I decided to try it again tonight. I would say in between.
Yeah, that's what I'm getting. Kind of in between. Motivating without being stimulating if that makes sense.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by pray4peace4 »

While I haven't tried the latest batch, I've never liked PMD2. Way too stimulating for me & I've trid 3 different batches.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by CatfatherB »

I only took it once this morning, first dose, it didn't fire fore me like the previous PMD#2 did. The last time it took that one, first dose, it was awesome.

I may need to dose this one a few more times before I can critique it :idea:

Sometimes the first dose of the day gets me up and going, sometimes not so much, I think it depends on the previous day also :?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by herbalhippie »

Yesterday I tried it by itself. It was ok, maybe not fantastic but not bad. This morning I mixed it half and half with White Big Bang and holy hell, that was a strong burn. Maybe too strong. Little less than a half gram of each and I'm like, whoa, this was a bad idea right before work. :shock:

I'm going to try it with some slower reds I have.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: RVA PMD2 #30119

Post by pray4peace4 »

Ok, then, I'll try .5g each like you did & see what happens. I've never had either do anything positive for me.
Post Reply