Page 1 of 1
Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:32 pm
by Rsqueezyy
Can anyone give me any recommendations on herbal RVA current strains? I’m going to order a split kilo. I already have white Big Bang! Also open to other recommendations from other vendors.
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:45 pm
by herbalhippie
I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks

Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:47 pm
by Nic
I have ordered a couple split kilos from them over the last couple weeks. There was a time last fall that I was very dissatisfied with a split kilo I got from them because the strains had very little effect on me. After a seeing some reviews lately, I decided to give another try. I am very happy with the strains I got. I have tried the white Big Bang, wild green, pmd2, wild white, green Big Bang, wild white, and wild red. I had the same experience as another poster to where it took me a few times to get primed with the white Big Bang, but it’s working great now. I would definitely grab some wild green and pmd2 to add with the white Big Bang.
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:49 pm
by Nic
herbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks

Lol. I just typed up that reply and hit post. It told. Me that the topic didn’t exist. I thought I typed all that post for nothing! Lol
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:08 pm
by Rsqueezyy
herbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks

Definitely an accident, my phone was tweaking out hahah sorry
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:11 pm
by Rsqueezyy
Nic wrote:I have ordered a couple split kilos from them over the last couple weeks. There was a time last fall that I was very dissatisfied with a split kilo I got from them because the strains had very little effect on me. After a seeing some reviews lately, I decided to give another try. I am very happy with the strains I got. I have tried the white Big Bang, wild green, pmd2, wild white, green Big Bang, wild white, and wild red. I had the same experience as another poster to where it took me a few times to get primed with the white Big Bang, but it’s working great now. I would definitely grab some wild green and pmd2 to add with the white Big Bang.
Can you tell me what effects you got from the wild green and pmd? Also how does the wild white stack up with the white Big Bang? Worth adding to the collection? If not I might just Order more Big Bang. Thanks

Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:48 pm
by herbalhippie
Rsqueezyy wrote:herbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks

Definitely an accident, my phone was tweaking out hahah sorry
haha no worries!

Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:28 pm
by colenic
I would defently try the white asia that's the one he recommended and it's really nice.
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:13 pm
by Payshince
colenic wrote:I would defently try the white asia that's the one he recommended and it's really nice.
Ive never had a White Asia anywhere!
Oh wait nvm haha yes I have. From K-OG. It didnt seem to do much for me
What have you noticed with your batch of WA from RVA though?
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:53 pm
by colenic
Nice clean simulation mixed with a very nice amount of euphoria. Not the best white I ever had but it is defently something I would order again and keep in my rotation.
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
I've had recent orders of Wild White and Wild Green and am very happy with both.