I have been a researcher aka “lurker”

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Melzyy
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:01 pm

I have been a researcher aka “lurker”

Post by Melzyy »

:D
I woud foremost like to say, Thank you all for your own research and helping me find what I hope to be my experience. I currently use Taunton Bay, but have dabbled on Inland botanicals and ordered today from Smiley Time. I am looking forward to posting my experience with Smiley Time when my I receive my order. Thanks again!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: I have been a researcher aka “lurker”

Post by Payshince »

Welcome to the Kratom Family.

Melzyy! :mrgreen:

You’ve chosen good vendors!

God bless and enjoy.
- Payshince
Melzyy
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:01 pm

Re: I have been a researcher aka “lurker”

Post by Melzyy »

:mrgreen: Awesome! Thank you!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: I have been a researcher aka “lurker”

Post by herbalhippie »

Welcome to the forum, Melzyy!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: I have been a researcher aka “lurker”

Post by CatfatherB »

:D Welcome to the jungle, we've got red and green.....welcome Melzyy!!
Post Reply