Page 1 of 1
Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 am
by EvildoubleZ
Hi everyone,
I've been having a hard time finding decent kratom lately, about half of the SoCal kratom I order is decent but the other half does very little to nothing and ends up in a drawer (I've got about 3 kilos of bunk SoCal kratom atm). Herbaldom is decent but they are always out of stock and paying is a hassle. The White Maeng Da from Herbal-Rva is mildly euphoric but has zero analgesic properties, and the White Big Bang seemed inactive. I've read (on these message boards) that K-OG is good but ordering from them is like pulling teeth. So, I write this in hopes that someone will be kind enough to point me in the right direction, and suggest a strain (even if it's from one of the vendors I've already mentioned) that isn't a complete disappointment.
Thanks in advance...
Re: Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:30 am
by herbalhippie
Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm moving your post to General Kratom Discussion.
Re: Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:15 am
by Kaidensmom
Liza's Best Botanicals and Smiley Time Herbals both have decent prices, consistently good product, and reasonably fast shipping.
Re: Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:05 am
by Oletimer
I have to agree, overall lizas and smileytime both have been mostly hits,but again it depends what your color preference is, reds have been pretty solid with both of these,, I've had more hits with green from smileytime, whites,,I don't order so much,I'm a fan of red, mainly, then greens,,lizas has more selection, a lot of slow ones,,smileytime reds seem a bit faster,,except for a couple, most of liza's greens were just ok,whereas smileytime greens have all been stellar, so there's other vendors I've tried,but these 2 are my fav,,I think any suggestions you find on here will be helpful, ,
Re: Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:01 am
by acejestyr15
EvildoubleZ wrote:Hi everyone,
I've been having a hard time finding decent kratom lately, about half of the SoCal kratom I order is decent but the other half does very little to nothing and ends up in a drawer (I've got about 3 kilos of bunk SoCal kratom atm). Herbaldom is decent but they are always out of stock and paying is a hassle. The White Maeng Da from Herbal-Rva is mildly euphoric but has zero analgesic properties, and the White Big Bang seemed inactive. I've read (on these message boards) that K-OG is good but ordering from them is like pulling teeth. So, I write this in hopes that someone will be kind enough to point me in the right direction, and suggest a strain (even if it's from one of the vendors I've already mentioned) that isn't a complete disappointment.
Thanks in advance...
I recently have ordered every non white strain from Kraydo Organics pretty much and everything I got was good especially Red Malay, Red Asia, Green Horn, ELEPHANT (Said to be green), Green Borneo, and the Green Bali from awhile back was absolutely incredible!!!
Also, I placed and order with Sosa Speciosa couple days ago and expect that to arrive tomorrow. They have been getting talked up a lot around here lately and have a great sample pack special right now. Have never sampled them yet so can't vouch for it but seems lots of people have.... Hope this is helpful good luck!
Re: Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:00 pm
by crowmeyocks
What are the strains sitting in your drawer from SoCal? I’m thinking of trying some of their new stock but really don’t want to gamble on their recent stuff, seems very hit or miss. Also anyone have suggestions for yellow/ golds from smiley or Liza or Sosa? Thanks!
Re: Need vendor and strain suggestions...
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 pm
by crowmeyocks
PS I second the Kraydo suggestion. I’m very picky and it sounds like we might have similar chemistry, and usually when I need a change from SoCal I go for Kraydo. Jake’s great and his product is good and clean most importantly. I’ve had some misses tho, so do a little research on what’s good. The Elephant is always killer and his Asia’s (out of stock right now) are really something miraculous. But his greens are his strong suit I think. For euphoric reds I’d recommend either waiting for the Asia or getting some solid suggestions from others. You can order a sampler too but I wouldn’t gamble if possible.