New vendors suggestions

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

New vendors suggestions

Post by Oletimer »

I am going to try a couple of new vendors, rva and sosa, I have only ordered white big bang from rva,,looking to try other strains, mainly reds with mood lift and greens with umph,like super green 3 smileytime ,,also gonna try sosa,,not socal, sosa,,prices are decent with these 2,,I am clueless to what sosa is like,so any suggestions would be helpful, ,I love a good red bali,,
lavender
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Re: New vendors suggestions

Post by lavender »

i made 2 orders from sosa last week and that was little confusion and i have to wait couple more days for my second order so owner send me extra 250 grams ans 1 oz am happy with his customer service. i tried red horn and green horn for now which is real good . i will order from sosa again for sure.
Post Reply