Page 1 of 1

Herbal rva

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:31 am
by Brad frerichs
Just placed an order, got some green kali and green forest. These both are new to me. So I guess wish me luck! :D has anyone had any luck with these strains? I know these batches are all new ect ect....

Re: Herbal rva

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 am
by Payshince
Hey Brad!

Morning

Very pleased that you told us your current order

I wasnt sure you were being serious but no that is the actual name, and RVA literally just restocked!***

Green Forest and White Forest

W & G - Kali too.

Man, Id really like to know what those two
You ordered Brad F are like...
(Green Forest & Green Kali)

Lets get the comments rolling its a new day and brand new strains are available haha :lol:

Re: Herbal rva

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:37 pm
by Payshince
Hey Brad,

How much did you order?



:idea:
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!

That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.

Please and thank you in advance!

Re: Herbal rva

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:42 pm
by CatfatherB
Payshince wrote:Hey Brad,

How much did you order?



:idea:
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!

That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.

Please and thank you in advance!

:lol: Anything less than 25 grams shall be quickly discarded and spat upon!!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Herbal rva

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:36 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
Payshince wrote:Hey Brad,

How much did you order?



:idea:
To anyone else plz PM me if you’d like to send me a sample of the Green and White Kali and Forest and... Jungles!

That would be 6 samples altogether.
I will pay for shipping also I just want to try these three strains and would be pretty happy to be able to get at least 25-30g of each.

Please and thank you in advance!
RVA will sent you 100g of each for $9.00 per sample.

Re: Herbal rva

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:36 am
by beathappening
It's a little bit higher now, closer to $10-11. Not that it makes it a bad deal...sorry to be that guy