My stack

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Goat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

My stack

Post by Goat »

Being 74 years old with many years of experimenting I am posting what works for me now. I do not recommend this for anybody. At my age it is easy to get depressed and loose interest in the important things in life. This combo makes my day more worth living. I start my day with one and a half grams of selected kratom. To this I ad 50mg of pro vigil, 600mg of n-acetyl-l-cysteine, 600 mg of rhodiola root, and 1200 mg of turmeric curcumin with prperine. Usually a combination of greens and whites. Then an afternoon dose of greens and reds, for bedtime a combination of two different reds. I have used pro vigil for a few years and it is almost like an amphetamine. A big help if I am feeling down with lack of energy or depressed. I only use it when needed, mayb two or three times a week. I do not recommend this. I am only relaying my experiences.
Tyler
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Re: My stack

Post by Tyler »

I normally take 1 gram of agmatine (metabolite of L-Arginine, helps in preventing tolerance to kratom, some other benefits to)
Then 1 tsp of kratom, multiple times throughout the day, I find incremental dosing works better for me.
Goat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: My stack

Post by Goat »

I will try it. Ordered some agmatine today.
Post Reply