Most Euphoric Vendor?
-
reddtit
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:24 am
Most Euphoric Vendor?
Im looking for something comparable to how herbal salvation was from like over a year ago before they switched vendors. Is there anything near that quality? Ive tried a handful of vendors but nothing compares. Here they are rated in order of euphoria:
1.Old Herbal salvation was amazing
2. Happy Hippo / Botanical Bunny are pretty decent
3. Acadica / RVA / Current Herbal salvation are borderline useless. As in I could take 35 grams at once and not get dizzy at all - and feel barely any positive effects.
Is there anything out there that stands above the rest? Please dont respond if you have only been taking kratom for months and not years. All kratom is great if you have zero tolerance.
(Side theory that you dont need to read) Personally I could tell the difference between Old herbal salvation and the rest by how the kratom looks in the bottom of the cup thats been drank. Old HS had more micronized powdered kratom, where I couldnt see any residual "flakes" or "grains" sitting at the bottom of the used cup. All kratom ive ordered since then hasnt been as finely ground up. RVA for example had flakes of kratom leaf almost the size of grains of sand. Very visible compared to the micronized kratom that would get me feeling great. Long story short - I think micronizing the kratom helps with absorption (just like it does with other compounds) - so I would be curious if anyone could recommend a vendor that has very finely ground powder with no residual grains/flakes when mixed with water. I would definitely be willing to take a chance on my theory.
Thanks for the recommendations.
1.Old Herbal salvation was amazing
2. Happy Hippo / Botanical Bunny are pretty decent
3. Acadica / RVA / Current Herbal salvation are borderline useless. As in I could take 35 grams at once and not get dizzy at all - and feel barely any positive effects.
Is there anything out there that stands above the rest? Please dont respond if you have only been taking kratom for months and not years. All kratom is great if you have zero tolerance.
(Side theory that you dont need to read) Personally I could tell the difference between Old herbal salvation and the rest by how the kratom looks in the bottom of the cup thats been drank. Old HS had more micronized powdered kratom, where I couldnt see any residual "flakes" or "grains" sitting at the bottom of the used cup. All kratom ive ordered since then hasnt been as finely ground up. RVA for example had flakes of kratom leaf almost the size of grains of sand. Very visible compared to the micronized kratom that would get me feeling great. Long story short - I think micronizing the kratom helps with absorption (just like it does with other compounds) - so I would be curious if anyone could recommend a vendor that has very finely ground powder with no residual grains/flakes when mixed with water. I would definitely be willing to take a chance on my theory.
Thanks for the recommendations.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Well, its late but I'll take a shot .. Think batches, not "vendors". Are you saying that ALL Herbal Salvations kratom, is or was, the SAME ?
I ordered HS, a couple times Summer 2017. Some of their strains were excellent. Others just average, no better than other vendors .. Finally I heard that some people are fans, or just have a boner for HS, for some reason (placebo) & willing to pay like 4X the value - So I SOLD my vintage HS, I had a half dozen strains in 100g bags & sold 'em all to HS fools, er, fans .. for like $40 each .. yeah 400 a kilo. I laughed all the way, to the bank ..
True I never bought any of their "spiked" Plantation that they spike with Gold Reserve, is that what you're talking about? They DID have some nice batches.. Red Hulo, Red MD, Yello Vietnam, were a few I really liked. Still .. its kratom, man. It's just kratom. It's not heroin or whatever.
Happy Hippo? You gotta be kidding. Terrible reputation among veterans, not just WAY over-priced, but very average leaf .. OK, they DID have like 2 good batches at one time a couple years ago. mmm Speciosa was MUCH better than Hippo. Yes, Acadica DID have some excellent stuff, back in 2017
I hear what you're saying, a LOT of ppl are saying .. its very hit & miss now, There is a general problem of vendors buying HUGE quantity, to satisfy demand. Supply & Demand.. has watered down the quality overall, since the Great Panic of Nov 2017 - Remember? After ALL vendors got wiped out, then in January 2018, all USA vendors ordered at the same time... the Indo's were happy to fill those orders. The quality leaf got watered down with cheap, plantation stuff .. there IS a limit on how much can be produced.
Did you ever try K-OG, or DG Botanicals ? Dozens of kratom veterans, would say DG's 2017 was better than HS.. But like I say.. Not ALL of their leaf is the SAME. I would take RVA's best, over HS' worst .. any day!! When K-OG came out with MD Ultra in Aug 2017, I thought this is SO strong it's way beyond every thing else .. That MD Ultra batch is still some of my favorite kratom.. of the past 2 years.
Thanks for posting.
I ordered HS, a couple times Summer 2017. Some of their strains were excellent. Others just average, no better than other vendors .. Finally I heard that some people are fans, or just have a boner for HS, for some reason (placebo) & willing to pay like 4X the value - So I SOLD my vintage HS, I had a half dozen strains in 100g bags & sold 'em all to HS fools, er, fans .. for like $40 each .. yeah 400 a kilo. I laughed all the way, to the bank ..
True I never bought any of their "spiked" Plantation that they spike with Gold Reserve, is that what you're talking about? They DID have some nice batches.. Red Hulo, Red MD, Yello Vietnam, were a few I really liked. Still .. its kratom, man. It's just kratom. It's not heroin or whatever.
Happy Hippo? You gotta be kidding. Terrible reputation among veterans, not just WAY over-priced, but very average leaf .. OK, they DID have like 2 good batches at one time a couple years ago. mmm Speciosa was MUCH better than Hippo. Yes, Acadica DID have some excellent stuff, back in 2017
I hear what you're saying, a LOT of ppl are saying .. its very hit & miss now, There is a general problem of vendors buying HUGE quantity, to satisfy demand. Supply & Demand.. has watered down the quality overall, since the Great Panic of Nov 2017 - Remember? After ALL vendors got wiped out, then in January 2018, all USA vendors ordered at the same time... the Indo's were happy to fill those orders. The quality leaf got watered down with cheap, plantation stuff .. there IS a limit on how much can be produced.
Did you ever try K-OG, or DG Botanicals ? Dozens of kratom veterans, would say DG's 2017 was better than HS.. But like I say.. Not ALL of their leaf is the SAME. I would take RVA's best, over HS' worst .. any day!! When K-OG came out with MD Ultra in Aug 2017, I thought this is SO strong it's way beyond every thing else .. That MD Ultra batch is still some of my favorite kratom.. of the past 2 years.
Thanks for posting.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
reddtit
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:24 am
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Im saying that whoever HS bought from over a year ago produced very high quality kratom consistently. As in - I would feel very similar to how you feel the first time you felt euphoric off an opiate. Definitely comparable to the first time I had a large dose of hydrocodone / morphine. (I have chronic pain so spare the kratom superiority speech. Its all opioids acting on your receptors and making you addicted in the end). Im not talking about there spiked stuff. Just their white and red mang da strains would get me feeling objectively and significantly better than other vendors. I just got a pm a while ago from somebody asking if I have ever found another vendor that had similar quality to old HS. So clearly it wasn't just me. If people were willing to pay 4x the value- I have a feeling there is a reason. Theyre searching for that high - and no other vendor can give that to them so they shell out the money. It seems as if you are the outlier when it comes to old HS to be honest.
Herbal salvation would get me feeling like that every time. Only once did I get a bag that had no effect. RVA on the other hand was straight bunk after trying HS. Ive tried multiple times from the positive reviews. Almost no effect. It had roughly 10 percent of the euphoria that HS had. Admittedly I have only tried Happy Hippo once due to the severe over pricing - and it was hit and miss - but I rated them high because they were the only ones that had a couple batches that got me feeling like it was HS quality / the first time taking an opiate. HS is trash now though. Same with every other vendor. I could get dizzy off of 15 grams of old HS, now I can take 30 grams from these new vendors and feel basically nothing. No euphoria, no dizziness, maybe some pain relief. If im gonna be taking this shit I at least want it to be good. Im not sure if this forum is like r/kratom where it thinks its a wonder drug. It has its positives... and negatives just like any other chemical acting on the brain. I used to think it was a miracle plant too until I lost all my hair and got cystic acne and had a seizure after mixing it with gabapentin (admittedly the last one was my fault for mixing drugs). Kratom alone is still heavily linked to seizures though. I have tons of sources Ive saved for anyone that needs evidence. Thankfully my hair grew back 5 months after quitting - so obviously it was the kratom. Ok side rant is over - I just feel the need to let people know what they are signing up for as everyone touts it as a miracle drug. Im just planning on cycling it because it appears there are no long term affects (hopefully). And long term affects are all that matter in the end.
Anyways - I've been combing through the threads and K-OG seems to be the best bet. Is there certain strains that are highly reviewed / recommended that I should order from there? Again- I'm mainly looking for euphoria.
Herbal salvation would get me feeling like that every time. Only once did I get a bag that had no effect. RVA on the other hand was straight bunk after trying HS. Ive tried multiple times from the positive reviews. Almost no effect. It had roughly 10 percent of the euphoria that HS had. Admittedly I have only tried Happy Hippo once due to the severe over pricing - and it was hit and miss - but I rated them high because they were the only ones that had a couple batches that got me feeling like it was HS quality / the first time taking an opiate. HS is trash now though. Same with every other vendor. I could get dizzy off of 15 grams of old HS, now I can take 30 grams from these new vendors and feel basically nothing. No euphoria, no dizziness, maybe some pain relief. If im gonna be taking this shit I at least want it to be good. Im not sure if this forum is like r/kratom where it thinks its a wonder drug. It has its positives... and negatives just like any other chemical acting on the brain. I used to think it was a miracle plant too until I lost all my hair and got cystic acne and had a seizure after mixing it with gabapentin (admittedly the last one was my fault for mixing drugs). Kratom alone is still heavily linked to seizures though. I have tons of sources Ive saved for anyone that needs evidence. Thankfully my hair grew back 5 months after quitting - so obviously it was the kratom. Ok side rant is over - I just feel the need to let people know what they are signing up for as everyone touts it as a miracle drug. Im just planning on cycling it because it appears there are no long term affects (hopefully). And long term affects are all that matter in the end.
Anyways - I've been combing through the threads and K-OG seems to be the best bet. Is there certain strains that are highly reviewed / recommended that I should order from there? Again- I'm mainly looking for euphoria.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Have you tried adding extract to some of this sub-par leaf? I got some decent extract from Kats recently, a little goes a long way. 
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
So yeah, I started off with old HS myself and I thought the same way after their stock issues/salmonella recall then supply change! Granted I hadn't at that point realized that 1 how expensive it was 2 that was definitely in a honeymoon phase that I didn't know or realize either and 3 that I was chasing a high same I was on the opiates and that isn't really how this plant works. I moved on to RVA after that and have always been happy with it as well as Okie, Kraydo, and now SOSA just gotta find your favorite strains same as you would and did with HS RMD and WMD. I also have multiple chronic pain issues that I deal with, insomnia really bad, and the list goes on. It seems that you are searching for results and effects you will only find with your RX drugs that this plant has amazingly gotten me away from. Spare me the it's no different bullshit mumbo jumbo too.... You have your opinion and I have mind that's whatever. But my issue is that the way you talk about this and your attitude towards it all is very possibly damaging the hard work that's being done to save the right to use this plant for so many people that need it!!! I got myself off of multiple pain pills, insomnia pills, and migraine meds too and I would never wanna look back! So for someone to so easily and casually be okay with jeopardizing it all for themself no less the rest of us is pretty messed up and even insulting in my opinion. All of the testimonials to this plant and community as well and your pretty much saying it's all bullshit and it's just the same as opiates and opioids.... Whatever dude. Read some reviews, do some research find some potent leaf and get lost then, no need to be a jerk. Your first post on this thread made sense and I was kinda with you, but this second one was whole different world man. You've been a member since last summer and made 7 posts.... Why come in here now like this?!?!reddtit wrote:Herbal salvation would get me feeling like that every time. Only once did I get a bag that had no effect. RVA on the other hand was straight bunk after trying HS. Ive tried multiple times from the positive reviews. Almost no effect. It had roughly 10 percent of the euphoria that HS had. Admittedly I have only tried Happy Hippo once due to the severe over pricing - and it was hit and miss - but I rated them high because they were the only ones that had a couple batches that got me feeling like it was HS quality / the first time taking an opiate. HS is trash now though. Same with every other vendor. I could get dizzy off of 15 grams of old HS, now I can take 30 grams from these new vendors and feel basically nothing. No euphoria, no dizziness, maybe some pain relief. If im gonna be taking this shit I at least want it to be good. Im not sure if this forum is like r/kratom where it thinks its a wonder drug. It has its positives... and negatives just like any other chemical acting on the brain. I used to think it was a miracle plant too until I lost all my hair and got cystic acne and had a seizure after mixing it with gabapentin (admittedly the last one was my fault for mixing drugs). Kratom alone is still heavily linked to seizures though. I have tons of sources Ive saved for anyone that needs evidence. Thankfully my hair grew back 5 months after quitting - so obviously it was the kratom. Ok side rant is over - I just feel the need to let people know what they are signing up for as everyone touts it as a miracle drug. Im just planning on cycling it because it appears there are no long term affects (hopefully). And long term affects are all that matter in the end.
-
Vigilante302
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:42 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Def not trusting this guy. Chasing euphoria, (15-30g doses?) bashing the plant, lost all his hair but wants to try a new trusted vendor? Something's fishy man, no bueno. Like Ballz said it's not dope, alot of us use this to help with issues we live with for a better quality of life. Plenty of drugs out there if you really want to get high...
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Vigilante302 wrote:Def not trusting this guy. Chasing euphoria, (15-30g doses?) bashing the plant, lost all his hair but wants to try a new trusted vendor? Something's fishy man, no bueno. Like Ballz said it's not dope, alot of us use this to help with issues we live with for a better quality of life. Plenty of drugs out there if you really want to get high...
Definitely
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Less is more! And there does seem to be a ceiling effect.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
He taking 30 grams? dude man i a, max 6 grams even below average kratom i can still feel well being. You need to get a life, kratom is not for you if you chasing the high. Also did you know high dose no breaks will make sick and it not working, have you ever heard less is more?
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Tylurnt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Yeah man I miss old HS so much! Their leaf had a crazy high ceiling and you could take a huge dose and get no wobbles and pure euphoria. I havent found anything that had a ceiling like HS but luckily I got a decent HS stash from 2017 but running low now. I really want to find their old supplier
-
Kratomamous
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:12 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
RVAs wild and big bang strains are good for euphoria
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
check out heroin, it comes from a plant too(the poppy), so it's all natural. p strong euphoria
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Most Euphoric vendor???
Whatever vendor I'm burnin' today!
Whatever vendor I'm burnin' today!
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
You all are awesome and im so glad YOU have the knowledge and are willing to share here I ti am so happy this plant has helped me with so many things just reading all the posts and learning thank you
-
MrHinter
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:56 am
- Location: Cleveland, ohio
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Yes I agree 2017 HS was the last time I was able to buy really good effective Kratom. I am almost out of my 2017 HS stash and it is still better than anything I have been able to find since, nothing close.Tylurnt wrote:Yeah man I miss old HS so much! Their leaf had a crazy high ceiling and you could take a huge dose and get no wobbles and pure euphoria. I havent found anything that had a ceiling like HS but luckily I got a decent HS stash from 2017 but running low now. I really want to find their old supplier
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
Could the hair loss possibly be related to whatever was added to that "euphoric" leaf as well as the amount taken.I also have Chronic pain issues and I was on many different opioids the difference for me is night and day or survive and thrive it scares the hell out of me that someone is looking for only euphoria because that's what the pharma fucks are looking for to crucify this leaf which for me is miraculous.
-
magick_cat
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:37 pm
Re: Most Euphoric Vendor?
You shouldtry adding extact to it if you really need the pain relief and aren’t concerned with tolerance. I can’t confirm this and hate making accusations, but I have wondered if HS used to spike their kratom with the gold reserve extract. The maha kali in particular always wrecked my tolerance.