Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Post by trigger »

I ordered some samples from LL a month or so ago. I've only tried a handful of them, but have yet to feel anything. I'm pretty sure they are Kratom, but so far pretty meh. Anyway, I got an email from them yesterday about a new product they are selling called "Kratox" - it's being marketed as a kratom alternative. It's got Kava and some other stuff in it that is similar to kratom but not kratom - all herbal and "legal" tho. Anyone have thoughts on this place in general or has anyone tried this stuff? I'm curious, but not sure if I wanna be a guinea pig.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Post by labdog03 »

Laughing Lion has had MANY Kratom "alternatives" over the years...some with a BUNCH of different herbs blended together (never tried them), as I was wanting REAL Kratom (that was GOOD, not substitutes)...I have a little leaf from them from back in the Summer of 2017, most just average (or less)...even the stuff he labeled as INFINITY (super premium) strains, were nothing special...I did enjoy a blend he had once, that combined a red strain and Blue Lotus extract...was a wonderful bedtime blend. He also had a sale on Red Bent sometime back then, that was the best leaf I got from them. But after trying several of his supposed PREMIUM strains, that were just "meh", I have not been back.
Fled Nanders
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Re: Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Post by Fled Nanders »

I bought Kratox from LL a few months ago as I was looking for something to take during my tolerance break. I started with a low dose then ended up taking about $10 worth a few days later. I felt no effects at all. I actually wrote a bad review and they contacted me with a refund. Then they actually took the product off the site for awhile and my review didn't even show up. Figured I'd try their premium Infinity kratom with the credit/refund they gave me but didn't have any good results from it either. Tried white, green and red. Granted I have tolerance issues, I still usually get some effect from the kratom I get from other vendors. It's a shame too because there retail store isn't that far from me. Oh well, cheaper and better quality kratom sold from vendors online anyway.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Post by beathappening »

Tolerance or not, one can still tell if it's actual kratom. Thanks for your comment, more people should see this.
cheaper and better quality kratom sold from vendors online anyway
Absolutely, check out BD's vendors list on this same forum
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2090
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Post by trigger »

Funny this was bumped... I took some LL kratom tonight that I’ve had for awhile, but hadn’t tried yet. I grabbed a bunch of samples and a couple larger bags of their strains that I had seen positive feedback on. The few I’ve tried made no impression on me, but wanted to give it one more try. I noticed it didn’t behave the same as most other kratom I have. I put some in oblate pouches and it wouldn’t pack itself down when I tapped on it. Smelled like decent kratom, so I took it anyway, but it was a little sus. So far nothing. I’ll update tomorrow if I feel anything tonight.
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Laughing Lion - Kratox??

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Ya, LaughingLion is a retail store that sells online. They used to have good stuff but ive heard the quality dropped as of late. Hopefully they change their methods and procedures and shop around and find a new supplier or suppliers and try n re-open/re-brand their name to get the buzz back going for em. Im sure they are making money but they could be making more right
Post Reply