SoCal Red Sulawesi
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
SoCal Red Sulawesi
I would be pleased as punch if someone has tried the latest Red Sulawesi from SoCal. I habe an itchy trigger finger but I'm rightfully hesitant. I enjoyed the RS eons ago, but that is irrelevant.
Could this be love? Could this be bunk? I'm eager to hear from someone who has it. I don't want to pee 25 bucks plus shipping out the window.
You'll be my new favorite person if you try it before I lose impulse control.
Could this be love? Could this be bunk? I'm eager to hear from someone who has it. I don't want to pee 25 bucks plus shipping out the window.
You'll be my new favorite person if you try it before I lose impulse control.
The Red Queen
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: SoCal Red Sulawesi
I am in the same boat as you. I contacted them the other day by email asking about which red they would recommend and the red sulawesi was brought up. I'd have already put in order in but I try to keep myself at one order a week and I had already ordered from treasure house about five minutes before the reply email came in. Hopefully they still have next week so I can snag some
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: SoCal Red Sulawesi
Ask, and ye shall receive!WhiteAngelica wrote:I would be pleased as punch if someone has tried the latest Red Sulawesi from SoCal. I habe an itchy trigger finger but I'm rightfully hesitant. I enjoyed the RS eons ago, but that is irrelevant.
Could this be love? Could this be bunk? I'm eager to hear from someone who has it. I don't want to pee 25 bucks plus shipping out the window.
You'll be my new favorite person if you try it before I lose impulse control.
Okay, I have a batch from a couple of months ago. It's a good solid strain. For me, a least, it starts with a moderate mood boost and
just a tad of energy, but not much. After a short duration it melts down to a comfortable movie watching mode. With a little larger dose, it's a good bedtime strain, especially mixed half and half with Socal's Red Cambodian. Very mellow!
The first time I tried it, I didn't notice much until I found myself watching a movie with a laid-back perpetual shit eatin' grin on my face, like beaming, and the movie wasn't a comedy!
I really hate giving reviews cuz what works for me may not work for you. You know what I mean???
-
SpeciosaLife
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
- Contact:
Re: SoCal Red Sulawesi
I just opened the 010119 batch. It’s a solid traditional red. Pea Green/Brown in color, moderate strength, slow, relaxing, analgesic and anxiolytic. Good for PM. It’s not as good as the RB1, but still solid.