Page 1 of 1

restless legs solution

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:38 pm
by plumplump
so, the only real withdrawal symptom i get that bothers me on my breaks is restless legs at night. (actually restless every part of my body). i do suffer from it aside from kratom, it runs in the family.... anyway...

who knows something, other than kratom, that can minimize, or eliminate restless legs when i am taking tolerance breaks? i get it really bad.

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 pm
by acejestyr15
Topical magnesium oil and or Epsom salt bath helps a lot!! My fiance and I use magnesium oil a lot and it works very very well.... Just spray on and massage in to the area it's needed. It is basically like taking an Epsom salt bath from a spray bottle!

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 pm
by plumplump
acejestyr15 wrote:Topical magnesium oil and or Epsom salt bath helps a lot!! My fiance and I use magnesium oil a lot and it works very very well.... Just spray on and massage in to the area it's needed. It is basically like taking an Epsom salt bath from a spray bottle!
interesting! ill try that out thanks!!!!

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:39 pm
by BallzDeep9
I've always thought that RLS could be prevented by heavy exercise - squats, leg lifts, stair climbing - Since its like nerves twitching the leg muscles. Wear out those muscles during the day.. Of course exercise helps you sleep better at night, too. So that's a physical thing...

I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that 8-)

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 pm
by plumplump
BallzDeep9 wrote:I've always thought that RLS could be prevented by heavy exercise - squats, leg lifts, stair climbing - Since its like nerves twitching the leg muscles. Wear out those muscles during the day.. Of course exercise helps you sleep better at night, too. So that's a physical thing...

I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that 8-)
i was just reading about the "100 rep" types of workout challenges and was thinking i would start doing one for squats. 100 squats a day for 30 days. i will report back on the results as it applies to restless legs on my days off of kratom.

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:02 pm
by Slapjack
Stop eating sugar........ seriously

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:08 am
by Thekid1420
Kava, CBD, and Cannabis edibles are all things that help me with my RLS.

Re: restless legs solution

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:02 am
by herbalhippie
BallzDeep9 wrote:
I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that 8-)

I have heard from addicts who have gone through detox that Gabapentin works very well for restless legs.