Page 1 of 1
Sacred son tea still down??
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:15 pm
by Oletimer
I tried twice to order, no response, I know he's probably slammed, ,but anyone else having difficulties? I don' know what to do
Re: Sacred son tea still down??
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:36 pm
by plumplump
i sent an order yesterday. i figure he is getting slammed right now. if he gets back to me cool, if not, ive got pleanty of leaf waiting for me when i get home in two months, and i can always try again with him later, when the rainy season is over and quality hopefully goes up. if he gets back to me ill send payment and be excited to try it.
Re: Sacred son tea still down??
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:45 pm
by Pete2000
I placed an order Saturday evening and it was shipped out yesterday. I'm sure he's busy, but he did respond to a couple of questions I had on Sunday. If you have a spam or junk folder you may want to check that, just in case.