stand out reds from any recent orders?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by plumplump »

hey guys, i'm looking to augment my collection of reds as i kinda went green crazy, and to a lesser exctent white crazy. what have people gotten in their most recent orders that they have liked. i really liked the reds i got from dg but can't afford that stuff.

what i have coming: smiley time red bali and red elephant
lizas red nugroz and red hulu
and then a samler from sosa where i am hopping they toss in a few reds, i told them to pick for me.
oh and dark elepant and red house from soulistic.
but if there is anything you have ordered recently that stands out for you i would love to hear about it


thanks in advance
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by acejestyr15 »

plumplump wrote:hey guys, i'm looking to augment my collection of reds as i kinda went green crazy, and to a lesser exctent white crazy. what have people gotten in their most recent orders that they have liked. i really liked the reds i got from dg but can't afford that stuff.

what i have coming: smiley time red bali and red elephant
lizas red nugroz and red hulu
and then a samler from sosa where i am hopping they toss in a few reds, i told them to pick for me.
oh and dark elepant and red house from soulistic.
but if there is anything you have ordered recently that stands out for you i would love to hear about it


thanks in advance
I would definitely sample Kraydo Organics reds..... What I like as standouts so far are Red Horn Red Malay and Red Asia. But, Jake just had a restock few nights ago and I hear the Red Jongkong and Red Aceh are also incredible which I don't doubt for one second!
Also SOSA has Red Indo and Red Horn that are also incredibly potent and I have been impressed with as a Red strain lover.
And for this time of year I am also really enjoying the newest batch of Red Borneo from RVA I'd you have tried that either.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by jabro70 »

I would say grab some of Liza’s Red MD, but she sold out of the batch I got Monday. I noticed she has restocked it though- maybe email her and ask her if it’s the same stuff. If it is, it’s definitely worth getting- it’s a fantastic daytime red. It’s probably worth getting even if it is not the same- I have 3 different batches of her Red MD and all of them are great. I’ll be trying her Red Jongkong tonight and I’ll post on it as well.
I also got her Red Slippery Rock But haven’t tried it yet.
Uncle Rick
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:09 am
Location: TEXAS

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by Uncle Rick »

Red md from Liza
Red Sumatra from Sosa
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by labdog03 »

jabro70 wrote:I would say grab some of Liza’s Red MD, but she sold out of the batch I got Monday. I noticed she has restocked it though- maybe email her and ask her if it’s the same stuff. If it is, it’s definitely worth getting- it’s a fantastic daytime red. It’s probably worth getting even if it is not the same- I have 3 different batches of her Red MD and all of them are great. I’ll be trying her Red Jongkong tonight and I’ll post on it as well.
I also got her Red Slippery Rock But haven’t tried it yet.
Just wondering if the Red MD you have been getting is the dark rusty red (fermented) color? I have some from last October that is fermented and while it was OK, I prefer unfermented (more green color) reds unless I know I am getting a Bentuangie cured leaf.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by herbalhippie »

labdog03 wrote:
jabro70 wrote:
Just wondering if the Red MD you have been getting is the dark rusty red (fermented) color? I have some from last October that is fermented and while it was OK, I prefer unfermented (more green color) reds unless I know I am getting a Bentuangie cured leaf.

Mine is green with a faint tinge of brown.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by labdog03 »

herbalhippie wrote:
labdog03 wrote:
jabro70 wrote:
Just wondering if the Red MD you have been getting is the dark rusty red (fermented) color? I have some from last October that is fermented and while it was OK, I prefer unfermented (more green color) reds unless I know I am getting a Bentuangie cured leaf.

Mine is green with a faint tinge of brown.
Interesting...what I got back in October is brick red and has that "fermented" smell and taste..Maeng Da's are not usually that heavily fermented...maybe there was a mixup...it happens...just knew it wasn't jiving with most descriptions of the RMD at that time...maybe I should try the new stuff...like I need any more leaf, haha...but I can't help myself!...ahhhh!..I may need an intervention :)
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by FireK »

plumplump wrote:hey guys, i'm looking to augment my collection of reds as i kinda went green crazy, and to a lesser exctent white crazy. what have people gotten in their most recent orders that they have liked. i really liked the reds i got from dg but can't afford that stuff.

what i have coming: smiley time red bali and red elephant
lizas red nugroz and red hulu
and then a samler from sosa where i am hopping they toss in a few reds, i told them to pick for me.
oh and dark elepant and red house from soulistic.
but if there is anything you have ordered recently that stands out for you i would love to hear about it


thanks in advance
Just FYI I believe dark elephant is a blend of greens. Souls red vein is a good mid, little more pep than the RH42. If you don't get red sunda and/or red indo from sosa I recommend those. Would love to get some DG reds too!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by plumplump »

[/quote]
Just FYI I believe dark elephant is a blend of greens. Souls red vein is a good mid, little more pep than the RH42. If you don't get red sunda and/or red indo from sosa I recommend those. Would love to get some DG reds too![/quote]

the super red kali i got from dg was mind blowing on the first burn. its since settled into a nice above average red. if he would knock just a little bit off his cost i would be ordering from him all the time. he was also kind enough to ship to mexico. its for sure above average leaf, but sweet sheep shit its expensive. it make me wanna try happy hippo since thats even more pricey.

as for the dark elephant being green, well shit, thats fine with me, not sure why i assumed it was a red. great fast response service from her as well.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by gumbyke1 »

The current batch of Red Bali from socal is pretty darn good. It's a nice Hunter green color, no hints of red or brown (I too usually only like the green colored leaf. Brown and red leaf does nothing for me).
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by jabro70 »

labdog03 wrote:
jabro70 wrote:I would say grab some of Liza’s Red MD, but she sold out of the batch I got Monday. I noticed she has restocked it though- maybe email her and ask her if it’s the same stuff. If it is, it’s definitely worth getting- it’s a fantastic daytime red. It’s probably worth getting even if it is not the same- I have 3 different batches of her Red MD and all of them are great. I’ll be trying her Red Jongkong tonight and I’ll post on it as well.
I also got her Red Slippery Rock But haven’t tried it yet.
Just wondering if the Red MD you have been getting is the dark rusty red (fermented) color? I have some from last October that is fermented and while it was OK, I prefer unfermented (more green color) reds unless I know I am getting a Bentuangie cured leaf.
I have the 91218 batch and my latest 0201 batch of Red MD in front of me and they are very close to the same color- I’d say it’s a brownish green. I’ve got an October batch in storage and I remember the burn was very similar to the September batch, but I don’t recall the color of it though. Maybe it was browner. I know they aren’t as fermented as say, her Red Zombie or Red Banjo but I guess they are somewhat fermented. I enjoy them all, but I do probably prefer the “Greener” Reds. The fermented reds or bents seem to be more unpredictable to me - I can have a great burn one day and then other times I barely notice them- but when they do hit, I love the burn. The greener colored reds seem to be a lot more consistent for me - kinda like Green strains. A mix-up at the vendor may be a possibility though. I just got some of the Green Premium Plantation from Liza’s and I’d swear it got mixed up with a red. I mean it is BROWN. It’s pretty damn good though so if it did get mixed up, it definitely doesn’t hurt my feelings. Probably gonna get more of it next time i order from Liza’s. It’s a slowwww euphoric green with great pain relief (Heads up, HH)
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by instantKARMA »

[quote="acejestyr15"\[/quote]

I would definitely sample Kraydo Organics reds..... What I like as standouts so far are Red Horn Red Malay and Red Asia. But, Jake just had a restock few nights ago and I hear the Red Jongkong and Red Aceh are also incredible which I don't doubt for one second!
Also SOSA has Red Indo and Red Horn that are also incredibly potent and I have been impressed with as a Red strain lover.
And for this time of year I am also really enjoying the newest batch of Red Borneo from RVA I'd you have tried that either.[/quote]

I have Sosa's Red Indo, but haven't tried it yet! :) As to the Red Horn, somehow I haven't had great success with the any of Horn varieties from anybody...for that matter, Maeng Da's have never done much for me either. I've tried both from different vendors and not much of anything.
ODD, that... :cry:
Now, I may have to do a another small order from one of these guys and try the Red Horn. :roll: I AM SO GONNA GET IN TROUBLE WITH MY HANDLER!
Wish I hadn't seen this! :lol:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by acejestyr15 »

instantKARMA wrote:[quote="acejestyr15"\
I would definitely sample Kraydo Organics reds..... What I like as standouts so far are Red Horn Red Malay and Red Asia. But, Jake just had a restock few nights ago and I hear the Red Jongkong and Red Aceh are also incredible which I don't doubt for one second!
Also SOSA has Red Indo and Red Horn that are also incredibly potent and I have been impressed with as a Red strain lover.
And for this time of year I am also really enjoying the newest batch of Red Borneo from RVA I'd you have tried that either.[/quote]

I have Sosa's Red Indo, but haven't tried it yet! :) As to the Red Horn, somehow I haven't had great success with the any of Horn varieties from anybody...for that matter, Maeng Da's have never done much for me either. I've tried both from different vendors and not much of anything.
ODD, that... :cry:
Now, I may have to do a another small order from one of these guys and try the Red Horn. :roll: I AM SO GONNA GET IN TROUBLE WITH MY HANDLER!
Wish I hadn't seen this! :lol:[/quote]

Try the SOSA Red Indo before ordering again... I say that the Red Indo was the best Red by a little bit so see if ya like that one first! If you decide to reorder from SOSA I would also try the Gold MD and the Yellow MD to test out your Horn and MD strain issue theory again. Good luck, keep us posted!!
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by jabro70 »

I’ve got Kraydo’s reds landing tomorrow but in the meantime I decided to try out SoCal’s Red Bali. I agree with the others endorsing this strain. It is the second strain ever that I’ve gotten from SoCal that has done anything for me. The first was Red Cambodian. This one may be better than the RC. I highly recommend it.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

SoCal appears to be out of the magic red bali. Help!
The Red Queen
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by swablero »

WhiteAngelica wrote:SoCal appears to be out of the magic red bali. Help!
Ive noticed sometimes the Red Bali appears to be soldout in their published inventory but if you keep checking the same batch reappears, Hopefully they are not really out this time :o
You can always contact them
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by plumplump »

all red bali seems to be out of stock at socal at the moment.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by swablero »

plumplump wrote:all red bali seems to be out of stock at socal at the moment.
Sunday morning 6am EST appears to be back with same batch # :D
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: stand out reds from any recent orders?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Yep! The magic red bali from SoCal is back. ORDER NOW! I got mine in at 4 am today and super excited. It's weird, for a little bit a product doesn't show up on SoCal and then suddenly it does. i'm fine with that. Heard such good things about it that I ordered without hesitation.
The Red Queen
Post Reply