Page 1 of 1
Who to order from??!!
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:57 pm
by Oletimer
Getting ready to order my 3rd purchase this week, ,I'm getting my other 2 tomorrow, smileytime and lizas,,,and venturing out for 1 more vendor, ,I am torn between kraydo, who I ordered from once,,and Sacred son,,,I'm not seeing any reviews on Sacred son, ,as far as thoughts about order,,,ya know, I'd like to try them,,being a new vendor and all,,I still have red malay and elephant left from kraydo back in February, , decisions! !! ! Anyone have any thoughts about sacred son ,,?? Were there any keepers?
Re: Who to order from??!!
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:00 am
by Brad frerichs
Sosa has a string dried selection that works very well with my body chemistry. Just saying

Re: Who to order from??!!
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:50 am
by Oletimer

Hahaha! ,thanks for the laugh brad!!

Re: Who to order from??!!
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:11 pm
by FightForKratom
I haven't ordered any reds or whites from them but I did grab several greens. His green banjo and green boyan are my favorites out of the 5 strains I did grab from him. I have been meaning to post reviews on them but I've been so busy moving in to my new place and getting every thing set up and having a newborn. I've barely posted anything the last month. Daniel did say his website is having issues within the last 48 hours or so pertaining to not getting orders that people have placed. Not sure if its fixed yet but he did say he would be on here to clear that up and fulfill orders from folks who haven't heard anything back on there payments.