New SOSA strains....
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
New SOSA strains....
Does anyone have any info and or opinions on this week's additional SOSA strains?! Namely I would like some feedback on the reds, greens, and yellow Vietnam..... Obviously we are all a bit different but any info at all is better then none, I say at least. TIA to any responders!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New SOSA strains....
acejestyr15 wrote:Does anyone have any info and or opinions on this week's additional SOSA strains?! Namely I would like some feedback on the reds, greens, and yellow Vietnam..... Obviously we are all a bit different but any info at all is better then none, I say at least. TIA to any responders!
Buellllllerrrrr???!!!?? Someone, anyone??? Hahaha
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: New SOSA strains....
acejestyr15 wrote:Does anyone have any info and or opinions on this week's additional SOSA strains?! Namely I would like some feedback on the reds, greens, and yellow Vietnam..... Obviously we are all a bit different but any info at all is better then none, I say at least. TIA to any responders!
Yeah, I'm thinking they may be from a different supplier? Hopefully SOMEONE has ordered some of these....maybe they've carried before? Idk? I just started buying from Sosa just before the end of last year and the only strains since I've started that weren't string dried were "bone" strains, I haven't even tried those yet?.....we'll see......
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: New SOSA strains....
acejestyr15 wrote:acejestyr15 wrote:Does anyone have any info and or opinions on this week's additional SOSA strains?! Namely I would like some feedback on the reds, greens, and yellow Vietnam..... Obviously we are all a bit different but any info at all is better then none, I say at least. TIA to any responders!
Buellllllerrrrr???!!!?? Someone, anyone??? Hahaha
Acejestyr15!
The wknd on Double MM has been kinda tumbleweeded lol..
anyway
I have Not heard anything about the Vietnams from SOSA
I Would email the guy
He responds fairly quick
I just placed my first order last week for Sosa and I like it a lot
Didnt get the Vietnam (none of them).
I got Malays
MD aka Maeng Da’s
Agus Bones
Sumatra
Borneo
And hmm I think thats it?
- Payshince
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New SOSA strains....
Yeah I tried all those plus a few more as well and absolutely loved mostly all of them with some standout strains for sure!! But, this is the reason I wanna know about the new ones as much as I can asap so can make an educated sample buy again before buying in bulk. I'm very limited on funds as I've been out of work about 3 and half months now so I need to make a smart purchase no matter what I do! Any and all help would be appreciated.... And yes I know there are other good strains and vendors but I have really fallen for this SOSA leaf lately and just GOTTA have more hahahahaha. Thanks every!Payshince wrote: Acejestyr15!
The wknd on Double MM has been kinda tumbleweeded lol..
anyway
I have Not heard anything about the Vietnams from SOSA
I Would email the guy
He responds fairly quick
I just placed my first order last week for Sosa and I like it a lot
Didnt get the Vietnam (none of them).
I got Malays
MD aka Maeng Da’s
Agus Bones
Sumatra
Borneo
And hmm I think thats it?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: New SOSA strains....
Ah, okay!
I Completely Understand.
I really do.
Hmm I guess the best thing to do would be msg a few others in the recent active SOSA threads on here during the week last week!
I get a direct email notifying me someone messaged me so even if I’m busy doing something I can see my email in case someone’s in Need.
Also
Id say wait till Monday (tomorrow) more ppl will respond from now and then!
But as Ive said maybe msg a few ppl
Oletimer I believe knows a bit about
Recent Sosa good strains/ batches!
I could be wrong but thats what I would do
Especially if you’re looking for an answer asap.
Good luck btw.
Buying in bulk can be a real pain In the A55
I Completely Understand.
I really do.
Hmm I guess the best thing to do would be msg a few others in the recent active SOSA threads on here during the week last week!
I get a direct email notifying me someone messaged me so even if I’m busy doing something I can see my email in case someone’s in Need.
Also
Id say wait till Monday (tomorrow) more ppl will respond from now and then!
But as Ive said maybe msg a few ppl
Oletimer I believe knows a bit about
Recent Sosa good strains/ batches!
I could be wrong but thats what I would do
Especially if you’re looking for an answer asap.
Good luck btw.
Buying in bulk can be a real pain In the A55
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: New SOSA strains....
CLUELESS VEIN might have more info,,he/she burns a lot of old and new Sosa strains in blends,,my body chemistry is different and I don't want to throw any negative energy out there,,ya know, ,I would just go for that 9 strain sampler,,that's a generous amount to sample from,,Vietnam strains I've tried from other vendors have all been good,,,I like Vietnam much better than maeng da,,except for the Red Maeng da recently mentioned on other threads recently, ,that was a pleasant surprise, , anyhoot with 9 strains, you can't go wrong!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: New SOSA strains....
Red Elephant
Super White
Agus Green Bone F7
WHITE SUMATRA
Just ordered, i ll test them out, i love whites a lot, hope this super white is awesome. Been a fan of Elephants too, i ll review once i get them and make another comment. I understand WHITE SUMATRA is older batch, any one tried it or any opinions what to expect? Also anyone had Agus Green F3? what are your thoughts on it?
Super White
Agus Green Bone F7
WHITE SUMATRA
Just ordered, i ll test them out, i love whites a lot, hope this super white is awesome. Been a fan of Elephants too, i ll review once i get them and make another comment. I understand WHITE SUMATRA is older batch, any one tried it or any opinions what to expect? Also anyone had Agus Green F3? what are your thoughts on it?
Kratom user since 2014!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: New SOSA strains....
I had the Agus Green Bone F3 in any first 9oz sampler and immediately reordered that, Red Indo, Red Horn, and Gold MD and kicking myself for not getting more Yellow MD as well but will get it on this next order for sure. But, back to the Agus F3 it is a very beautiful slow to moderate slow green with great mood, strong analgesia, warm cozy feels, fresh smelling super green perfectly ground powder, and not a super bitter nasty strain either haha. I like this green a lot it is definitely my favorite kinda of Green vein comparable Imo to Wild Green, Green Bali, and even some Green Malay strains I would say! Really appreciate the info on your incoming order and will be awaiting your reviews especially the Red Elephant and the Agus F7. Fyi I believe the F7 will be more mid spec maybe even slightly fast in comparison to F3 it's my understanding the lower number is a slower speed typically.brave777 wrote:Red Elephant
Super White
Agus Green Bone F7
WHITE SUMATRA
Just ordered, i ll test them out, i love whites a lot, hope this super white is awesome. Been a fan of Elephants too, i ll review once i get them and make another comment. I understand WHITE SUMATRA is older batch, any one tried it or any opinions what to expect? Also anyone had Agus Green F3? what are your thoughts on it?
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: New SOSA strains....
You right about F3 i can confirm, i wish i got a kilo of that. Its def different then green malay or other similar to green malay. Strong analgesia, yes! i still didnt make dr app. for pulling my nerves out of my tooth. It killed the pain almost 100% , only thing i can feel spikea onces in a while to my ear but very rare. it didnt bother me much. It does have that warm cozy feel to it, thats why i went with F7, if its anything similar then i will love it for sure. Red elephants, are for lazy days like watching movies or youtube or playing online games. Red elephants are my favorite for relaxation. And its with all red elephants. Some better then others but i am fine as long its an elephant.acejestyr15 wrote:I had the Agus Green Bone F3 in any first 9oz sampler and immediately reordered that, Red Indo, Red Horn, and Gold MD and kicking myself for not getting more Yellow MD as well but will get it on this next order for sure. But, back to the Agus F3 it is a very beautiful slow to moderate slow green with great mood, strong analgesia, warm cozy feels, fresh smelling super green perfectly ground powder, and not a super bitter nasty strain either haha. I like this green a lot it is definitely my favorite kinda of Green vein comparable Imo to Wild Green, Green Bali, and even some Green Malay strains I would say! Really appreciate the info on your incoming order and will be awaiting your reviews especially the Red Elephant and the Agus F7. Fyi I believe the F7 will be more mid spec maybe even slightly fast in comparison to F3 it's my understanding the lower number is a slower speed typically.brave777 wrote:Red Elephant
Super White
Agus Green Bone F7
WHITE SUMATRA
Just ordered, i ll test them out, i love whites a lot, hope this super white is awesome. Been a fan of Elephants too, i ll review once i get them and make another comment. I understand WHITE SUMATRA is older batch, any one tried it or any opinions what to expect? Also anyone had Agus Green F3? what are your thoughts on it?
Kratom user since 2014!
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: New SOSA strains....
F7 is just the last two letters/numbers in the batch #, doesnt relate to speed in any wayacejestyr15 wrote:I had the Agus Green Bone F3 in any first 9oz sampler and immediately reordered that, Red Indo, Red Horn, and Gold MD and kicking myself for not getting more Yellow MD as well but will get it on this next order for sure. But, back to the Agus F3 it is a very beautiful slow to moderate slow green with great mood, strong analgesia, warm cozy feels, fresh smelling super green perfectly ground powder, and not a super bitter nasty strain either haha. I like this green a lot it is definitely my favorite kinda of Green vein comparable Imo to Wild Green, Green Bali, and even some Green Malay strains I would say! Really appreciate the info on your incoming order and will be awaiting your reviews especially the Red Elephant and the Agus F7. Fyi I believe the F7 will be more mid spec maybe even slightly fast in comparison to F3 it's my understanding the lower number is a slower speed typically.brave777 wrote:Red Elephant
Super White
Agus Green Bone F7
WHITE SUMATRA
Just ordered, i ll test them out, i love whites a lot, hope this super white is awesome. Been a fan of Elephants too, i ll review once i get them and make another comment. I understand WHITE SUMATRA is older batch, any one tried it or any opinions what to expect? Also anyone had Agus Green F3? what are your thoughts on it?