Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I noticed BB is selling FransHerb dayak strains and Labai strains on their site. I am curious how they fare and hope someone can share some insigt on FransHerb quality. I have heard good things about him, but since he had a sale makes me wonder how good it is ya know, sale makes me think of clearance. So if anyone has ever tried this sale batch or any older batch from him plz share, or any strains from FransHerb. I wanted to order direct but i have problems getting things through customs in my name so BB is a good opportunity to try some if y’all say FH has some legit stuff.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by acejestyr15 »

gravystainonmyshirt wrote:I noticed BB is selling FransHerb dayak strains and Labai strains on their site. I am curious how they fare and hope someone can share some insigt on FransHerb quality. I have heard good things about him, but since he had a sale makes me wonder how good it is ya know, sale makes me think of clearance. So if anyone has ever tried this sale batch or any older batch from him plz share, or any strains from FransHerb. I wanted to order direct but i have problems getting things through customs in my name so BB is a good opportunity to try some if y’all say FH has some legit stuff.
If I am.not mistaken.... I believe Ballzdeep has had them before, and even ordered from.fransherb! I could be wrong but feel like I recall seeing a post pertaining to the subject. Just wait and see what Ballz says a lil bit later I guess. I am pretty intrigued myself tho....
phatcracker
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by phatcracker »

I got a split kilo about a year ago, so I'm not sure how relevant my opinion is. That being said, what I got then was very good. The Red Labai was one of my favorites. It was somehow fast and slow at the same time. Great analgesic. The Red Dayak was really slow. Good bedtime burn. The Green Labai was Ok. Very good analgesic but not much mood and just a little energy. The Green Dayak I got has yet to be opened and is in the doomsday stash. Hope this helps a little. Overall I was extremely impressed. Moreover, his customer was top-notch. I contacted him a few times and he got back to me almost immediately.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by Payshince »

No I have not but I am curious and interested in buying some soon!

Lmk gravystainonmyshirt if you try some I wonder how they will be.
You going to grab some samples to try?
8-)
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by Oletimer »

Interesting names! Humm, remember the old days,,maeng da,,thai, bali,? I think some of the new names are the growers,or area, :mrgreen:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by BallzDeep9 »

.. and even ordered from FransHerb! I could be wrong but feel like I recall seeing a post pertaining to the subject.
Yes I've been a fan of Medy (Frans Herb) excellent product - I have a couple of direct samples. His brand name kratom is Dayak and Labai, of course he also sells other, traditional strains like MD, Hulu, JongKong, etc. I always encourage these guys to promote brands. Cuz' I think that's the future of kratom. The Indo suppliers take a lot of pride in their own brands.

Frans Herb, is associated with a group of suppliers including Asia, Big Bang, Nugroz, Wild Green, and more. There is some competition for US vendors. I believe RVA now imports many of his popular strains ? from Medy, including PMD - All of these guys, know how to produce quality kratom. Look around at how many top US vendors carry these 5 "brands" !! 8-) Yep, it's most of your favorite vendors!!

So.. I've been a bit surprised that more vendors don't stock his Dayak brand product.. since that's his "best" kratom. The last Dayak sample I got from Medy was last August, and it's a fantastic batch!! For BB, agreeing to finally order from Frans Herb, and stock his Dayaks.. is a big deal - I would bet, before even trying it.. these Dayaks will be very nice quality, I would not hesitate to order them blind. 8-) Botanical Bunny

Check it out.. Here are the true native people of Borneo.. the deepest jungle Rain Forest on Earth, next to the Amazon!! :ugeek:

https://www.indoneo.com/en/travel/meet- ... of-borneo/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I emailed BB about their thoughts on the quality but they said they didnt try it, but BB usually doesnt disappoint so i agree that they must have added it to their rotation for good reason. I didnt end up ordering any because they didnt have full kilos and because i wanted to wait for some reviews first.

I went back on the BB site and the green dayak is sold out and the others are running low so i imagine there will be a review about them on here real soon.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

So the nugroz Liza has came from the same indo supplier I m starting to understand more everytime Im here just curious tho whats the price difference between the two
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by BallzDeep9 »

GrannyJ62 wrote:So the nugroz Liza has came from the same indo supplier ?
No, No, please read carefully, I said group of suppliers. :mrgreen: Those I named (Above) are all separate, Indo's with their own business. They may share some warehouse space, maybe processing equipment ? Sorry its not important...

I was just observing, Frans Herb IS a legit Indo supplier associated with other TOP Indo's in this business .. Kratom has become BIG business in Indonesia, and Pontianak the capital city of Kratom!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
LizasBotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Contact:

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by LizasBotanicals »

I just got some from Frans but have yet to put it up on my site, I will have it up soon, red, white and green dayak and green labai, Lets see how it goes. lol
I am Liza from Liza's Botanicals incase your wondering, Thanks
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Ok ballz now i get it its kinda like my kind bud theres indica and sativa and all the growers and suppliers inbetween you just gotta find the ones that work best and it still has to be dried and cured that's were all the flavors and feels come from
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Hi Liza Im just picking up all the info i can Im so happy to see you on the vendor list here thanks for always going that extra mile btw
LizasBotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Contact:

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by LizasBotanicals »

GrannyJ62 wrote:Hi Liza Im just picking up all the info i can Im so happy to see you on the vendor list here thanks for always going that extra mile btw
Thank you! I appreciate it and you hun, God bless!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Lizas got red dayak its great for pain relief serious pain reliever..
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I got the Red Dayak from BB/Frans herbs and it was truly divine. Pain relieving and rather sedating. A+
The Red Queen
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by WhiteAngelica »

The Red Labai is good, but the Red Dayak is the one that blew my socks off.
The Red Queen
medzi
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by medzi »

I have placed an order through his Facebook page, paid the money for 2kgs and waited.

After like 14 days he came with something LIKE that his broker can't sent it unless its minimum of 20kgs. So he wrote me that he will refund me the money next morning (17.5.2019) (Paypal).

Still no refund here and when I asked whats the situation, he only said that i should wait.

HE IS NOW NOT RESPONDING FROM SUNDAY

MONEY REFUNDED
Last edited by medzi on Wed May 22, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by beathappening »

Should have used the search bar. You're not the first. Here's one example:
viewtopic.php?t=1266

Ordering from Indo is a gamble. Know the risks beforehand.
medzi
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by medzi »

beathappening wrote:Should have used the search bar. You're not the first. Here's one example:
viewtopic.php?t=1266

Ordering from Indo is a gamble. Know the risks beforehand.
I was not registered on this forum but I saw this thread before ordering from Frans Herb. This was only one negative review, so I ordered.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by Kaidensmom »

It's not specifically Franz. Ordering from Indo, in general, is a crapshoot right now. There are posts all over this forum about shipping issues and orders being confiscated.
medzi
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by medzi »

Kaidensmom wrote:It's not specifically Franz. Ordering from Indo, in general, is a crapshoot right now. There are posts all over this forum about shipping issues and orders being confiscated.
Frans responded today that he was for couple days in kratom forest. Refund of money should be in 12 hours, so I will see.

Do you know any other legit Indo suppliers ?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by herbalhippie »

Why don't you want to order stateside? RVA carries FransHerb's kratom (or used to) for a reasonable price.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by Kaidensmom »

Botanical bunny and Liza's Best Botanicals carry his product as well
medzi
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by medzi »

I'm from Europe and local prices are very high. If I'm from USA I wouldn't bother ordering from Indonesia.
medzi
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by medzi »

FransHerb refunded the money for the shipment he cannot send
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Kaidensmom wrote:It's not specifically Franz. Ordering from Indo, in general, is a crapshoot right now. There are posts all over this forum about shipping issues and orders being confiscated.
Right. I agree with Kaidensmom - Good Indo's like Frans, don't wanna deal with Retail orders of 2 kilos off Facebook. Case in point! :roll: Not worth the hassle. Retail buyer after 1 week, starts posting about being scammed, not understanding the shipping issues.

ALL Indo suppliers are in a Wholesale business, and the more well established (like Frans) now have a minimum order of 100 kilos. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
medzi
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Anyone tried FransHerb strains, PLZ share thoughts.

Post by medzi »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Kaidensmom wrote:It's not specifically Franz. Ordering from Indo, in general, is a crapshoot right now. There are posts all over this forum about shipping issues and orders being confiscated.
Right. I agree with Kaidensmom - Good Indo's like Frans, don't wanna deal with Retail orders of 2 kilos off Facebook. Case in point! :roll: Not worth the hassle. Retail buyer after 1 week, starts posting about being scammed, not understanding the shipping issues.

ALL Indo suppliers are in a Wholesale business, and the more well established (like Frans) now have a minimum order of 100 kilos. 8-)
OK I get you, but then there is nothing easier than refusing the order because of minimum quantity. We had succesfully delivered a lot of small retail packages from Indo vendors.

I have tried Frans, because he was on the list on Saidit and i wanted to try his Labai and Dayak strains.

The OP asked for our thoughts, I shared my story, now its all OK.
Post Reply