Page 1 of 1
Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 pm
by CRBev
I recently started trying Kratom out and had been getting from PUrKratom and seemed good being my first time trying. There prices are crazy high so I began to search for other companies to try. I purchased green Malay and red Borneo from Kratom crazy since those were my favorites I had tried at Pur Kratom and seems that only effects I feel is anxiety and chest pain and like a more nauseous feeling. Has anyone else tried there stuff? I just placed an order with Krado Organics after reading on here and hope it will be similar to the effects I was getting from PurKratom. Thanks to this site for the information and reviews and all!
Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:14 pm
by Oletimer
Kraydo is good choice,,Enjoy!
Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:17 pm
by acejestyr15
CRBev wrote:I recently started trying Kratom out and had been getting from PUrKratom and seemed good being my first time trying. There prices are crazy high so I began to search for other companies to try. I purchased green Malay and red Borneo from Kratom crazy since those were my favorites I had tried at Pur Kratom and seems that only effects I feel is anxiety and chest pain and like a more nauseous feeling. Has anyone else tried there stuff? I just placed an order with Krado Organics after reading on here and hope it will be similar to the effects I was getting from PurKratom. Thanks to this site for the information and reviews and all!
Don't know anything about those other two companies and I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune with them, but you'll definitely be good to go with Kraydo-Organics I'd say!! I absolutely love just about all of their current strain line up and have them all in my go to list of options for daily use. The symptoms you mentioned with the kratom crazy stuff I guess could possibly be too high of a dose although I kinda doubt it.... Sounds to me like some iffy mystery product or something that I wouldn't wanna mess with in general imo. Stick with the vetted reputable vendor list that our members and admins so graciously keep going and you'll be all good my friend!!! Good luck with the Kraydo delivery let us know what ya think of it when you get the chance to dive in!!! L8r
Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:23 pm
by Apathycre8schaos
I can tell you from my own personal experience that kratom crazy is absolute garbage. I ordered a kilo and a half of their red Borneo and white info and damn was it some bad shit. Seriously, I still have almost the entire kilo and a half. It did nothing for me except make my stomach hurt and the way their leaf smells is very not right. I was disappointed to say the least. Do not be discouraged from the whole kratom experience based on what you got from them - they simply have bad product. Try a reputable source such as Kats botanicals or herbal Salvation and of course Kraydo's. Good luck!
Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:08 pm
by BallzDeep9
CRBev wrote:I recently started trying Kratom out and had been getting from PUrKratom ...
Welcome to MM board. Glad you found us here.. PurKratom is a high price rip-off. Sorry to hear they scammed you, they charge like
3X for the same, exact, product .. $95 bucks for 200 grams? Fancy website. SEO marketing on Google, of course..
Kratom is the #1 SCAM on the Internet! All these guys build very high-tech SLICK websites, to get your Credit Card.. the scam has been going on for 2+ Years now. Out of 200+ kratom vendor websites, PurKratom is one of the worst. Free Enterprise! Vulture Capitalism!
Even WORSE... is Kratom Crazy. Let me guess, they got you through website links, and FAKE "review" sites, you got curious and clicked... You got taken to their site & then you whipped out your Credit Card ? Sorry. You can Google "Kratom Crazy Scam" and, there's a website called
Ripoff Report. Many complaints. Call your Bank, report your Card. Get a new card, dispute all charges if possible.
Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:45 pm
by instantKARMA
What Oletimer, acejestyr15, Apathycre8schaos & Mr. BallZ said!
They all know their stuff and are spot on with their replies.
When I first began, I was sucked into that BS for a while too, paying mucho more
than I should have been payin'., mistakenly thinking that the less expensive kratom
just couldn't be as good as the "high priced" stuff.

I learned the hard way! Sorry you
got sucked into that scammy stuff, but hey, you learned the lesson early on, so good
on you. You should be very pleased with your Kraydo purchase! High quality leaf at a
great price!

Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:47 pm
by CRBev
So to update I received my order from Kraydo Organics and am pleased with it. The green horn is strong, a little too much stimulation for me. The Green Malay I really like as I did with the PuRKratom. I also got a sample of something called Red Aceh I think and am quite pleased with it as it is a very chill but not put me to sleep excellent for wind down time. Have not tried the Red Vein Borneo or the Green Kapua yet that I ordered. Thanks for recommendations on here to get good quality products and not get ripped off!
Re: Ever tried Kratom crazy?
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:33 am
by Greyfeather
Have to agree with Ballzdeep:
I ordered some Red Malay (for pain) from PurKratom because I fell for the "Pure."
Then I find out that this shit is sold by a COMPUTER COMPANY. WTF????
The worst part is that the over-priced 28g I got contains "Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate." Yeah, that's pure, you pieces of sh*t. And it had absolutely NO effect - for pain or anything else.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PHONIES