Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
I seem to have made friends with this guy on Instagram surprise surprise hahaha!! He is a Kratom supplier from Bali, who apparently ships cargo out of Singapore. Seems that we have chatted such a good amount that this guy has offered to send me 1+ kg 5way split free of charge until it arrives and I decide if my buddies and I like the leaf. Then, if we like it will pay the agreed upon price?! OKAY!! Just figured I'd put it out there and see if anyone had an input at all.... Sounded odd to me but we really have chatted multiple times for awhile as I am an avid trainer of Muay Thai ( Thai Boxing ) and he had noticed and thought maybe I travel southeast Asia. Especially since my fiance had just been in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam right after the New Year. Hopefully it actually arrives and sooner than later, no less would be amazing for it to be good high quality leaf!!! Pretty excited as this is my first time I have dealt with an Indo supplier at all and am curious to see the difference if any in quality and type of powder received. Please if you have any Indo order input at all not just on LegianKratom lay it on me, and when I do hopefully receive this order I will definitely post reviews and opinions....
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
Good luck with that Ace! It's worth a try under those low risk terms. Theres always the chance it will be fire. It could be leaf from a tree growing in a field of poppies with magic mushrooms growing on its trunk.
A magical strain only imagined. Seriously, I've heard that there is a lot of small batch premium leaf available from Indo directly. Ive tried this kind of thing twice over years ago before things like this became too stressful. Once it worked out amazingly and I ended up with kilos of fire leaf. I couldn't duplicate the success as the vendor just disappeared. The other time I had shipping issues and mediocre results.
Hope it works out. Let us know how it goes.
Hope it works out. Let us know how it goes.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
I maintain a Indo Supplier Listing and know most of the "players" over there.. I think you realize, there are lots of re-sellers crawling around on social media, FB, Instagram, even Reddit.. all claim to have a business & all would love to get your American money!He is a Kratom supplier from Bali, who apparently ships cargo out of Singapore.
So first off, he's saying he's FROM Bali? Red Flag. I mean do whatever you want, but Bali is a teeny tiny island for tourists. NO kratom comes from Bali, and NO suppliers live in Bali... Now maybe he means.. he's originally from Bali but now lives in Kali? OK.
Next he claims to be shipping out of Singapore, are you aware that Kratom is ILLEGAL in Singapore, Malaysia? Again... maybe he means the shipment is routed through there for Cargo, yes, legit suppliers have done that, due to shipping problems over past 4 months. But.. why would Cargo even be involved here? Cargo is like 500 kilos minimum.
Bottom line, he's sending you a Sample? Great!! Expect to get a padded sample. You know what that is right? FREE ? Enjoy! You owe him nothing. Just DO NOT send him any money, IF he's just a dude operating from Instagram .. You've been warned!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
Yes I knew most of these things already hence why I only went with it due to the FREE sample factor. Yes, he lives in Bali he is a musician and plays at the hotel/resorts there. He travels around southeast Asia to deal with the kratom biz from what I gather and the waybill copy I was sent is out of Singapore if that changes anything idk lol. This is my first dealing with an Indo vendor once again hence why I made sure I couldn't get hurt hahaha. Was really just curious if anyone had heard of em.... Supposedly sent me 400g red vein, 400g yellow, And 400g green. So we will see what happens I'm mostly just intrigued to see if there's any difference from the US vendors stash I currently have. And what do you mean by a padded sample? do you mean that it will be higher quality and more potent in the sample than it will be if I were to order from him?! Because, if so, I have already figured that as well just thought that I would take him up on the free sample at very least for now lol!BallzDeep9 wrote:I maintain a Indo Supplier Listing and know most of the "players" over there.. I think you realize, there are lots of re-sellers crawling around on social media, FB, Instagram, even Reddit.. all claim to have a business & all would love to get your American money!He is a Kratom supplier from Bali, who apparently ships cargo out of Singapore.![]()
So first off, he's saying he's FROM Bali? Red Flag. I mean do whatever you want, but Bali is a teeny tiny island for tourists. NO kratom comes from Bali, and NO suppliers live in Bali... Now maybe he means.. he's originally from Bali but now lives in Kali? OK.
Next he claims to be shipping out of Singapore, are you aware that Kratom is ILLEGAL in Singapore, Malaysia? Again... maybe he means the shipment is routed through there for Cargo, yes, legit suppliers have done that, due to shipping problems over past 4 months. But.. why would Cargo even be involved here? Cargo is like 500 kilos minimum.
Bottom line, he's sending you a Sample? Great!! Expect to get a padded sample. You know what that is right? FREE ? Enjoy! You owe him nothing. Just DO NOT send him any money, IF he's just a dude operating from Instagram .. You've been warned!!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
Yes exactly. Might be some excellent, fresh, quality leaf !! He sounds like a cool dude, lots of nice people over there & some great musicians .. I didn't mean to sound too harsh but, you know, this IS a public board and we should warn ppl about the re-seller problem on social media. I'm retired, guitar & bass player myself and I would love to travel over there, meet up & jam with some of these cats its a very cool, diverse, music scene!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
No no!! I totally appreciate all of your insight, although I may not have needed every bit of it in this instance I'm sure there's someone that did. I really just wanted to clarify, as well as make it known I'm not one of theml suckers being taken for the Indo Ride if ya will hahahaha. Yeah, his name is Boi, and he seems like a nice enough guy and wasn't like super pushy and all crazy about it like plenty of IG kratom vendors. In fact, I knew what he was when he requested to follow me and it was never spoken of for the first month or so of us chatting a bit..... Then all the sudden it was brought up and just kinda snowballed from there casually. I am also a musician of sorta although been out of practice for a number of years, though I try to keep up with singing as I was the front man for a few bands while in high school and college! Some of the greatest times and memories of my life are from gigs, parties, and practices even!BallzDeep9 wrote:Yes exactly. Might be some excellent, fresh, quality leaf !! He sounds like a cool dude, lots of nice people over there & some great musicians .. I didn't mean to sound too harsh but, you know, this IS a public board and we should warn ppl about the re-seller problem on social media. I'm retired, guitar & bass player myself and I would love to travel over there, meet up & jam with some of these cats its a very cool, diverse, music scene!
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
I received a free kilo from a guy from Indonesia last week. The Kratom was average kratom and I sent him 30 dollars cause that’s just how I am. I received the package in 13 days. Now he wants me to make a big order! No thanks, nice enough guy but im not going down that path. At best I’d order a kilo from him tops! So I figure he sends me his best leaf, which in this case was just average, then I go put a big order in and boom, he either takes the money and runs or just sends me some bunk leaf! He may be legit but , not worth the risk over a few dollars. Anyhow that’s my story.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
Yep, precisely my thoughts and intentions here unless something miraculous happens haha! Like.... Maybe the leaf is by far the most absolutely amazing burns ever, in which, could still be the best leaf now crap leaf later gag of course! Orrrr if when discussing with him some type of amazing deal where I am protected is proposed but how many Indo sellers is that gonna happen with right?!Brad frerichs wrote:I received a free kilo from a guy from Indonesia last week. The Kratom was average kratom and I sent him 30 dollars cause that’s just how I am. I received the package in 13 days. Now he wants me to make a big order! No thanks, nice enough guy but im not going down that path. At best I’d order a kilo from him tops! So I figure he sends me his best leaf, which in this case was just average, then I go put a big order in and boom, he either takes the money and runs or just sends me some bunk leaf! He may be legit but , not worth the risk over a few dollars. Anyhow that’s my story.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
Sooooo.... I received my Legian order today and it turned actually be the original 5way split kilo order and not the 400g each red, green, and yellow which is fine with me more variety and as I've said not paying for it either way hahaha. The 5 way split included Green Monster, Green MD, Super Green, Red Bali, and Red Vein and they all smell and look incredibly fresh. I am.super stoked to try these especially the two reds that I already have in the freezer separately to try one for bed tonight and the other will be backup for middle of the night or sometime tmrw whenever needed. I very possibly broke my tailbone if not terribly bruised it last night and am in excruciating pain, therefore, need all the relief and sleep I can get as I didn't sleep much stuff all last night cuz of it. I will definitely let you all know how these strains are as I try them, but to be honest I 2 small issues without even trying it as of yet..... 1 being that I noticed the grind is just slightly coarser than what I and most people are probably used to though I can deal with that if it's good leaf and number 2 is that all 5 bags were coated on the outside with powder and inside of box was a bit powdery as well tho everything was intact so I'm assuming it was sloppily packaged I guess. I have already reached out to my contact at at LegianKratom to address the issues so will also see how that conversation goes...acejestyr15 wrote:Yes I knew most of these things already hence why I only went with it due to the FREE sample factor. Yes, he lives in Bali he is a musician and plays at the hotel/resorts there. He travels around southeast Asia to deal with the kratom biz from what I gather and the waybill copy I was sent is out of Singapore if that changes anything idk lol. This is my first dealing with an Indo vendor once again hence why I made sure I couldn't get hurt hahaha. Was really just curious if anyone had heard of em.... Supposedly sent me 400g red vein, 400g yellow, And 400g green. So we will see what happens I'm mostly just intrigued to see if there's any difference from the US vendors stash I currently have. And what do you mean by a padded sample? do you mean that it will be higher quality and more potent in the sample than it will be if I were to order from him?! Because, if so, I have already figured that as well just thought that I would take him up on the free sample at very least for now lol!BallzDeep9 wrote:I maintain a Indo Supplier Listing and know most of the "players" over there.. I think you realize, there are lots of re-sellers crawling around on social media, FB, Instagram, even Reddit.. all claim to have a business & all would love to get your American money!He is a Kratom supplier from Bali, who apparently ships cargo out of Singapore.![]()
So first off, he's saying he's FROM Bali? Red Flag. I mean do whatever you want, but Bali is a teeny tiny island for tourists. NO kratom comes from Bali, and NO suppliers live in Bali... Now maybe he means.. he's originally from Bali but now lives in Kali? OK.
Next he claims to be shipping out of Singapore, are you aware that Kratom is ILLEGAL in Singapore, Malaysia? Again... maybe he means the shipment is routed through there for Cargo, yes, legit suppliers have done that, due to shipping problems over past 4 months. But.. why would Cargo even be involved here? Cargo is like 500 kilos minimum.
Bottom line, he's sending you a Sample? Great!! Expect to get a padded sample. You know what that is right? FREE ? Enjoy! You owe him nothing. Just DO NOT send him any money, IF he's just a dude operating from Instagram .. You've been warned!!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
BallzDeep9 wrote:I maintain a Indo Supplier Listing and know most of the "players" over there.. I think you realize, there are lots of re-sellers crawling around on social media, FB, Instagram, even Reddit.. all claim to have a business & all would love to get your American money!He is a Kratom supplier from Bali, who apparently ships cargo out of Singapore.![]()
So first off, he's saying he's FROM Bali? Red Flag. I mean do whatever you want, but Bali is a teeny tiny island for tourists. NO kratom comes from Bali, and NO suppliers live in Bali... Now maybe he means.. he's originally from Bali but now lives in Kali? OK.
Next he claims to be shipping out of Singapore, are you aware that Kratom is ILLEGAL in Singapore, Malaysia? Again... maybe he means the shipment is routed through there for Cargo, yes, legit suppliers have done that, due to shipping problems over past 4 months. But.. why would Cargo even be involved here? Cargo is like 500 kilos minimum.
Bottom line, he's sending you a Sample? Great!! Expect to get a padded sample. You know what that is right? FREE ? Enjoy! You owe him nothing. Just DO NOT send him any money, IF he's just a dude operating from Instagram .. You've been warned!!
What is a padded sample!!?
The Red Queen
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Any1 ever heard of LegianKratom??
Padded Samples happen a LOT in the kratom business - Can happen from Indo or definitely 1 of the 300+ online vendors in USA!!WhiteAngelica wrote:What is a padded sample!!?
A vendor or supplier, has some Enhanced leaf, or very small bit of super potent leaf.. maybe wild harvested from old growth trees (Supply of that is very Limited!) .. A small Sample of the Enhanced or canopy leaf, is sent to you for FREE or low cost .. So you'll be impressed! Remember the whole idea is.... getting your money. Money! Money!!!
So you're impressed "Wow that's really good Kratom!" and based on the padded sample, you make a BIG order, many kilos ... NOW, of course he pulls the switch'eroo and those kilos are his common plantation leaf which is just average or worse. Ha Ha... gotcha!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!