Red Malay herbal rva
-
Gapinghole4u
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:35 pm
Red Malay herbal rva
How is it? I’m concerned cuz that’s the only strain left.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Red Malay herbal rva
He's got 41 strains in stock right now.
The only Red Malay I have from him was from probably almost two years ago and it was very sedating.
The only Red Malay I have from him was from probably almost two years ago and it was very sedating.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Red Malay herbal rva
Good Average Kratom ... like most vendors. 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Red Malay herbal rva
Just wanted to stop in and say your username made me go like this

-
Gapinghole4u
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:35 pm
Re: Red Malay herbal rva
Haha and what a username it is! I only saw the one strain though. Wtf ha. Does it last a long time? All my stuff from mystic lasts a long time but when I use botanical bunny it lasts like 2 hours
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Red Malay herbal rva
Typed *Speciosa* into the search bar on the RVA site??Gapinghole4u wrote:Haha and what a username it is! I only saw the one strain though. Wtf ha. Does it last a long time? All my stuff from mystic lasts a long time but when I use botanical bunny it lasts like 2 hours