Page 1 of 1
Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:47 pm
by dawnm1982
I had to quit for a week because I had back surgery so it’s been a week but my pain is still completely insane. My Goto was KOG I see they still aren’t taking new orders & I want to try a new vendor anyways. I haven’t tried Liza yet so I was thinking her so anybody have any strains good for pain that won’t sedate me? Any other vendors welcomed. I’ve tried a couple from smiley & really liked red sandai. I can’t take greens so I take red/white combos. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:01 pm
by Oletimer
Liza's has some great reds,,for pain I find that bali,borneo, sumatra, asia, work pretty good, whenever I have emailed her for suggestions, she's very helpful, she has some new ones too, I don't know how they work for pain,I'll find out next week! Wish you a speedy recovery!
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:44 pm
by herbalhippie
Liza's Red Headed Step Child blend is good for pain and not overly sedating, to me anyway. The batch I got is from later last year I think.
Red Aceh is a good non-sedating pain reliever too, I'm not sure who has it right now.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:04 pm
by Pete2000
Looks like Mr. Smiley has Red Aceh. That's one of my go to pain strains also. My new favorite is Golden Son from Sacred Son Teas. Great long lasting pain relief.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:45 pm
by acejestyr15
herbalhippie wrote:Liza's Red Headed Step Child blend is good for pain and not overly sedating, to me anyway. The batch I got is from later last year I think.
Red Aceh is a good non-sedating pain reliever too, I'm not sure who has it right now.
Kraydo has a nice mid to slow-mid spec Red Aceh currently that numbed my still healing dislocated knee and torn ligaments right up!!
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:57 pm
by jabro70
Liza’s Red Monster is my go-to when pain relief is all i want. It’s not the most euphoric or happy red, but it’s one of the best strains I have in my arsenal if pain relief is what I need. Christopher’s Red Agatha is probably my second best pain reliever. It has some good euphoria and mood to go along with the analgesia.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:03 pm
by Kaidensmom
Red Dayak is AMAZING for pain, and also provides a nice calming mood boost. The pain and anxiety I've been dealing with all day was almost completely gone within 30 minutes of dosing.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:12 am
by plumplump
the red hulu i got from ec botanicals around christmas time is the best strain/batch i have tried for pain personally. nothing else i have tried has come anywhere close. its not spectacular in any other way, no real mood boost, pretty middle of the road for sedation, but it obliterates any pain i am having.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 am
by Leaflover43
I use Red Kali for Red Borneo successfully for pain
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:23 pm
by dawnm1982
jabro70 wrote:Liza’s Red Monster is my go-to when pain relief is all i want. It’s not the most euphoric or happy red, but it’s one of the best strains I have in my arsenal if pain relief is what I need. Christopher’s Red Agatha is probably my second best pain reliever. It has some good euphoria and mood to go along with the analgesia.
I have some red Agatha. I need to take some. I ordered 2 oz and he sent 4 oz for the price of 2. I had good success with Holly’s Mix also from him.
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:21 pm
by Oletimer
Red Dayak? Should get mine Mon or Tuesday, ,this is good news,,I'm going to have to do lots of bending over for all the branches and sticks outside,,I got the red aceh from smilytime too,it does help for pain,
Re: Pain Recommendations
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:01 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
i should have scored some of FransHerds dayak from BB or liza, i will order the next multi kilo deal FransHerb offers for sure. he was selling 3kg for $140 that included shipping. thats amazing right, no wonder vendors are stocking his stuff now