Page 1 of 1

Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:05 pm
by Oletimer
We all get in those moods,angry and mad at the world,,look at life in a negative way, ,might be having too many problems going on at home, work,or overcome with health issues, physical and mental, ,just look at all the hate and scare issues going on around the world,the news,omg,,I can't stand to watch it, ,it's so negative, ,kratom helps me cope with pain and stress,,and when I get overloaded with negative energy coming at me in all directions, I have a few strains that make it all look brighter,,green nugroz, yellow Vietnam, white borneo, ,,my daughter on the other hand deals with several mental disorders, ,depression, and ptsd,,etc. Whites and some greens help her cope,much more than meds ever did,

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:59 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
is there a question you want others to answer? or were you just sharing your favorites for energy. i like White MDJK strains for energy or a red thai,

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:05 am
by herbalhippie
When I get moody it's anxiety and depression rather than anger. Someone told me once that depression is anger turned inwards though.

I like RVA's Royal Bent for anxiety and I've been using it a lot lately, I've had a couple big hits recently, stress-wise.

But my go-to is....crystals and rocks. Might just be mind over matter, but they do make me feel better. Blue calcite, lepidolite, lithium quartz. I have lots of stones that are good for anxiety and stress. And more for depression - sunstone (especially rainbow sunstone), citrine, carnelian.

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:08 am
by Oletimer
Herbal hippie, SAME HERE, crystals,,my daughter has most every kind, I have lots of rose quartz, labradorite, etc. My daughter suffers from depression much more,gets angry at herself, she carries crystals with her in pockets, etc. Has had crystal cleansing, etc,,I know exactly where your coming from with crystals warding off negative energy, ,as far as kratom, I mean strains that help with depression, anxiety, anger,or mood lift I should say,,all which are negative, ya know, ,we both live with my mom,,,helping care for her and keep up the maintenance of the house and land,,she's a pistol to deal with arggggg! Lol!
.

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:05 am
by brave777
Wow i didnt know there is crystal lovers. i am one of them, got a bag in a pocket, been having different crystal stones. i feel weird when i dont have a bag. Been over 5 years and still carry it, placebo or not, i seem to feel better with it.

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:23 am
by herbalhippie
brave777 wrote:Wow i didnt know there is crystal lovers. i am one of them, got a bag in a pocket, been having different crystal stones. i feel weird when i dont have a bag. Been over 5 years and still carry it, placebo or not, i seem to feel better with it.

I have a little leather pouch that my kid's dad made me about 4 years ago. Change stones and crystals out as needed.

I love pocket rocks! :D

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:57 am
by Oletimer
I think I will start a thread on off topics about crystals, my daughter switches hers out too,carries them in a pouch,,,my mom is too old,83,to understand it,,she likes to laugh about our "rocks", she doesn't understand the kratom either,,I've tried to explain the benefits of kratom, ,she doesn't believe it, she has bottles and bottles of pills,,pain pills too,,I tried to convert her to kratom for pain,,she's too old to be taking strong opiods when her hip pain flares up,,she just gets angry,,I did tape a rose quartz crystal under her chair,,for the negative energy, ,it does seem to help,,,so we taped a few more behind her headboard of her bed! Lol,,,

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:06 pm
by beathappening
How does a crystal really help? I don't understand how that's taken seriously in 2019. You can't realistically compare it to kratom.

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:29 pm
by Payshince
I slightly agree ^


I try harder and more and more Not to judge ppl anymore.

I have a friend who really follows that “crystal” stuff too. My other friends used to make fun of him but why?
Just bcuz they don’t know what it is.
I think in general ppl do this bcuz it isn’t taken seriously
You’re right
Beathappening!*
I don’t understand it either so I am also curious!
:D

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:58 pm
by crystalcactus
They're minerals Marie!

I didn't even know it was a thing though in all honesty. I mean I've heard of people keeping a rabbits foot for good luck. The main thing is if it helps.... "placebo" or not it still makes people feel better right.

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:25 pm
by Oletimer
Sorry for the confusion there B,,I am not comparing kratom to crystals, lol,,kratom is a lifestyle where we choose natural botanicals over pharmaceuticals,,crystals is a totally different subject, , :D have a good burn! ! I am,,got my order today, yeehaw!

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:27 pm
by herbalhippie
Oletimer wrote:I did tape a rose quartz crystal under her chair,,for the negative energy, ,it does seem to help,,,so we taped a few more behind her headboard of her bed! Lol,,,

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg that's hilarious!! But! What about......CONSENT?!?!

:lol:

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:30 pm
by herbalhippie
beathappening wrote:How does a crystal really help? I don't understand how that's taken seriously in 2019. You can't realistically compare it to kratom.
Crystals and kratom are apples and oranges. No, wait. Lemons and artichokes.

Something and something different.

:D :lol:

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:15 pm
by Payshince
:D

Ha! There you go Ole’ !

:mrgreen:

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:47 am
by herbalhippie
Oletimer, I think I'm going to pull a mod stunt and move some of our posts to your crystal thread in Off Topic. :D


eta: I've never moved posts from one topic to another like this but it appears to have worked. If your post is missing, it's in Oletimer's crystal post in Off Topic. :lol:

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:47 pm
by herbalhippie
Here is the crystal discussion thread!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2184

And I'm moving more of our discussion there. :)

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:19 am
by e_poison
crystalcactus wrote:They're minerals Marie!
:lol:

One of the best shows ever made!!!