Sleepy Strain Right Now?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Sleepy Strain Right Now?

Post by gumbyke1 »

Does anyone know who has the relaxing reds?
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Sleepy Strain Right Now?

Post by brave777 »

RED Elephant from SOSA! I tried it more then 4 times before bed and best results, zero regret and you will love the feel it gives you when you sleep. Currently my favorite one.
Kratom user since 2014!
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Sleepy Strain Right Now?

Post by instantKARMA »

brave777 wrote:RED Elephant from SOSA! I tried it more then 4 times before bed and best results, zero regret and you will love the feel it gives you when you sleep. Currently my favorite one.
I had the same effect from Sosa's Red Sunda! Sadly, it's sold out at the moment! Anyway, Liza's Red Chocolate, RVA's Royal Bentuangie, Kraydo's Red Malay and Red Maeng Da (I know that RMD is generally characterized as a "day strain" but not long after the burn, I could hardly keep my eyes open) and Smiley Time's Chocolate Bent!

(disclaimer: The views expressed herein are solely those of the presenter. For others, results may vary.)
Last edited by instantKARMA on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Sleepy Strain Right Now?

Post by javagurl62 »

Anyway, Liza's Red Chocolate, RVA's Royal Bentuangie, Kraydo's Red Malay and Red Maeng Da (I know that RMD is generally characterized as a "day strain" but not long after the burn, I could hardly keep my eyes open) and Smiley Time's Chocolate Bent!
I think I have all of those strains with the exception of Smiley's Chocolate bent. I have Bent #2 & it's a really brown color. I recovering from a small bender and the 2 or 3 detox days leave me tired but can't sleep. I made a post about kratom and hangover/detox. I sure am glad I have it.
* javagurl62
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Sleepy Strain Right Now?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I like lizas chocolate and lately I mix it with Red Sumatra or relaxer elixer
Post Reply