Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Zeedra »

Just curious as to whether or not it's up to the usual quality. And do you find that it's a typical red in effects, or is it so fast that it might as well be a green or white? I'm real sensitive to stimulants so i don't usually go for md but thats all they have had recently. I need to order soon and i haven't had any luck with other vendors recently and (literally) cannot afford to waste any more money, and nobody does free samples anymore.

Thanks for any feedback!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by trigger »

I love Mystic, but tbh, I'm steering clear until they get a restock. I've been ordering from other vendors in the meantime. I'm definitely going to be ordering from Mystic again though.
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Zeedra »

trigger wrote:I love Mystic, but tbh, I'm steering clear until they get a restock. I've been ordering from other vendors in the meantime. I'm definitely going to be ordering from Mystic again though.
I messaged them a few days ago and they said to look out for one in a week or so, today they got one new strain in so I'm hoping that that's not what they meant. They Haven't been posting anything anywhere unfortunately. I have exactly enough money to get 2x 500 grams which is exactly what I need, but I need 2 red strains. If people find that their red md is a typical red and not super fast I might go ahead and order that and 500 red bali, but I'd rather wait if they're going to get a bigger restock in soon. I just don't know if they are expecting it, wish they'd update us
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Kaidensmom »

If you've never used gold leaf botanicals before, they will send you free samples (6, I believe) without you having to pay a dime. I haven't bought from them in a while (mainly because I hate having to call and talk to him in order to pay) but their product was consistently good whenever I did make a purchase. Their red malay, white Hulu, and super green Malay were exceptional.
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Zeedra »

Kaidensmom wrote:If you've never used gold leaf botanicals before, they will send you free samples (6, I believe) without you having to pay a dime. I haven't bought from them in a while (mainly because I hate having to call and talk to him in order to pay) but their product was consistently good whenever I did make a purchase. Their red malay, white Hulu, and super green Malay were exceptional.
Their prices are way too expensive for me, but I appreciate the recommendation. might give them a try when I'm not on a budget
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by ScottyK »

I've been wondering the same thing.
Jimi Brown 1212
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:57 am

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Jimi Brown 1212 »

I just got a kilo of the green maeng da today and just went through a kilo this past month haven't tried any of the Reds though it's been pretty good I can't afford too many other places either oh by the way me and my girlfriend that lives with me both take it pretty regularly
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Payshince »

On another note!

The Mystic ‘Werewolf’
(White vein)

Is Fire!
- Payshince
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Gold Leaf botanicals
Just another fancy website/ over-priced vendor .. Do the math, 200 grams divide into $39 plus shipping = Around .24 PPG - there are many, many, vendors selling the SAME exact good quality, at HALF of that price! B.Bunny, Gothic, Okie, Kraydo, Sosa, Enhanciosa, Soulistic, THB, RVA and more sell their Quarter package around .12 PPG. :D
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Kaidensmom »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Gold Leaf botanicals
Just another fancy website/ over-priced vendor .. Do the math, 200 grams divide into $39 plus shipping = Around .24 PPG - there are many, many, vendors selling the SAME exact good quality, at HALF of that price! B.Bunny, Gothic, Okie, Kraydo, Sosa, Enhanciosa, Soulistic, THB, RVA and more sell their Quarter package around .12 PPG. :D

Yeah, but if you're smart about it, you get the 6 free samples without ordering anything, and then you go back and buy the sample packs that are a decent deal, and you wait to stock up until they have the buy a quarter get a quarter sales. She (or he?) Sounded like they were trying to find samples and a sure bet as far as quality goes, and gold leaf does have good quality product. Plus, you can't really go wrong with free
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by plumplump »

so, you have to call them to get samples? i tried sending a message using their email form and it gave me an error?
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Zeedra »

Jimi Brown 1212 wrote:I just got a kilo of the green maeng da today and just went through a kilo this past month haven't tried any of the Reds though it's been pretty good I can't afford too many other places either oh by the way me and my girlfriend that lives with me both take it pretty regularly
Sweet, good to know that they're back up in quality. I haven't gone ahead and ordered the red md yet because I can't find much info on it and don't want to end up with something stimulating but I might go ahead with it if they don't get a bigger restock in
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Kaidensmom »

plumplump wrote:so, you have to call them to get samples? i tried sending a message using their email form and it gave me an error?

They have a direct email address on their website, which is what I used. If gold leaf isn't working, try insense botanicals. It's their "sister company"
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by beathappening »

I messaged them, I'm always down for free samples. Gold leafs message system wasn't working, so I used insense botanicals. I'll let you guys know what he says if he replies.
Allenkratom
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:31 am

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Allenkratom »

I just spoke with Katie from Mystic through email and she said updated inventory should be on April 26th.
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Zeedra »

Allenkratom wrote:I just spoke with Katie from Mystic through email and she said updated inventory should be on April 26th.
awesome, thank you for the update! my fingers are crossed that they'll have more than one red strain.
Kaidensmom wrote:
plumplump wrote:so, you have to call them to get samples? i tried sending a message using their email form and it gave me an error?

They have a direct email address on their website, which is what I used. If gold leaf isn't working, try insense botanicals. It's their "sister company"
i got my gold leaf samples today, thank you so much for the tip! will give them a try this week. prompt shipping and was responsive to emails, even sent me a tracking code. their prices are pretty high, but if i enjoy it it'll be something i buy smaller amounts of as a treat. i do that with tucson kratom, after they sent a ton of people on reddit free samples back in 2017. Tucson prices are insanely high but the sample of red borneo was excellent so every now and then when i have money to blow i order a small bag :P
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by beathappening »

I received mine today too! Mine say Insense botanicals on them...I wasn't able to get thru on the gold leaf site so I used the insense sister site. Thank you kaidensmom!

I just asked him to send me whatever, and I got five 6 gram sample packs of white hulu, green md, green riau, green hulu, and red hulu. Trying the white hulu out now.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Kaidensmom »

beathappening wrote:I received mine today too! Mine say Insense botanicals on them...I wasn't able to get thru on the gold leaf site so I used the insense sister site. Thank you kaidensmom!

I just asked him to send me whatever, and I got five 6 gram sample packs of white hulu, green md, green riau, green hulu, and red hulu. Trying the white hulu out now.

No problem, I'm glad it worked out for You!

On a side note: that white Hulu mixes amazingly well with the green riau. Tons of energy, good mood, and motivation. Those two strains actually blend well with pretty much anything.
Zeedra
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by Zeedra »

beathappening wrote:I received mine today too! Mine say Insense botanicals on them...I wasn't able to get thru on the gold leaf site so I used the insense sister site. Thank you kaidensmom!

I just asked him to send me whatever, and I got five 6 gram sample packs of white hulu, green md, green riau, green hulu, and red hulu. Trying the white hulu out now.
How did you like it? Haven't tried mine yet. I received 5 red strains, may try the hulu out tomorrow.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by beathappening »

Zeedra wrote:
beathappening wrote:I received mine today too! Mine say Insense botanicals on them...I wasn't able to get thru on the gold leaf site so I used the insense sister site. Thank you kaidensmom!

I just asked him to send me whatever, and I got five 6 gram sample packs of white hulu, green md, green riau, green hulu, and red hulu. Trying the white hulu out now.
How did you like it? Haven't tried mine yet. I received 5 red strains, may try the hulu out tomorrow.
I liked green Hulu and white Hulu. Green was midspec and physically euphoric, white was nice and fast which is what I look for in a white. Didn't get much out of the MD or riau, but I have a tolerance so ymmv. I'll probably try the red tomorrow. If it's anything like the other hulus I'll be happy.

Also, some of the samples weighed over 7 grams (instead of the listed 6), so you might want to weigh before burning just to be sure of your dose.
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Anyone have red MD from mystic recently?

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I guess mystic isnt selling full kilos any longer, 500g is $37 so a kilo is $74 which went up again. I remember they used to be at $62 and then $69 now at $74. I kinda feel bad for em cuz their sales must have really dropped after the whole shipping method change which might have caused new sourcing. Idk why the quality seemed to drop but i hope we give em another chance cuz they did do the kratom giveaway on this site which was super cool. I wish other vendors would do something like that
Post Reply