Well Ohio here we go again
-
Jimi Brown 1212
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:57 am
Well Ohio here we go again
Well it's not looking good in Ohio if they ban it I don't really know what I'm going to do I've been taking it regularly for about 2 years now me and my wife what is a person to do
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Well Ohio here we go again
I'm kind of confused, where is the AKA at the moment? Usually they're right on top of news such as this, but the Ohio Pharmacy Board submitted the proposed rule to CSI on the 9th and I haven't heard anything from them yet, with comments ending on 4/30/19.
Praying for the best but I don't have a good feeling about this...
We would have never beaten the feds in 2016 without the leadership/guidance the AKA provided at that time, so I'm hoping they assume the same role regarding Ohio.
Praying for the best but I don't have a good feeling about this...
We would have never beaten the feds in 2016 without the leadership/guidance the AKA provided at that time, so I'm hoping they assume the same role regarding Ohio.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Well Ohio here we go again
AKA has been to Ohio... MANY many times. AKA has gone 'round and 'round, sending Attorneys to Ohio. Testifying in Ohio. Speaking at Board meetings... At some point, it becomes, like an endless Money PIT.where is the AKA at the moment?
Ohio is a Red State. The Republicans in Red States, want to make kratom a Felony. "Christian Conservatives". The Radical Religious Right.. That's the PROBLEM.. Sorry. Same problem in Ohio, Indiana, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi... all butthole goober states.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Well Ohio here we go again
Ballz, I understand all of that and have always been greatly appreciative of their efforts, I guess I'm just concerned that a 'Call to Action' email/announcement wasn't even sent (unless I missed it) letting us know that it was formerly introduced with the public comment starting/ending dates.
Because of that, it's inherently left me feeling hopeless, the same way I did in 2016 during the time the Federal notice to ban was officially posted with the Federal Register, and having such decision reversed was unprecedented at the time. But, the AKA told us to suck it up and get to emailing/calling and we all know how that story ended.
Maybe they have a plan, who knows, guess I'm just feeling lost and looking for their guidance during this period of time, and also any guidance/info regarding the Public Hearing, because of things such as...
Looking at the Ohio BOP website at the link below, I can understand that the public comments for Kratom scheduling are due by 4/30, but scrolling down to the bottom we see the section for the 'Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review', with a Public Hearing date for 4/29, but when I open that PDF, I don't see the Kratom scheduling in the list of rules that are scheduled for the public hearing, so does that mean the Public Hearing for Kratom scheduling will be done on a later date, or is that the day we should be showing up?
https://www.pharmacy.ohio.gov/LawsRules ... Rules.aspx
Because of that, it's inherently left me feeling hopeless, the same way I did in 2016 during the time the Federal notice to ban was officially posted with the Federal Register, and having such decision reversed was unprecedented at the time. But, the AKA told us to suck it up and get to emailing/calling and we all know how that story ended.
Maybe they have a plan, who knows, guess I'm just feeling lost and looking for their guidance during this period of time, and also any guidance/info regarding the Public Hearing, because of things such as...
Looking at the Ohio BOP website at the link below, I can understand that the public comments for Kratom scheduling are due by 4/30, but scrolling down to the bottom we see the section for the 'Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review', with a Public Hearing date for 4/29, but when I open that PDF, I don't see the Kratom scheduling in the list of rules that are scheduled for the public hearing, so does that mean the Public Hearing for Kratom scheduling will be done on a later date, or is that the day we should be showing up?
https://www.pharmacy.ohio.gov/LawsRules ... Rules.aspx