Call to Arms!! Fight Back!!
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:10 pm
I don't want to be repetitive about the new attacks on Kratom, i know there's already a couple posts about it.
I just want to emphasize the need for all Kratom users to fight back.
Please use social media the way big pharma is, and post replies to these stories and let people know it's all lies.
Already the responses are in full support of Kratom, but we must all help out.
Please head to Twitter, Yahoo, USA Today...anyplace where the stories are posted and speak up!! (maybe we should post links here?)
I also suggest getting involved in any local Kratom support groups if you're using kratom for chronic pain or another physical or mental ailment. If you're using it to get high.....well, give us a thumbs up or something lol. We always need people to applaud.
Get Mad.....this is another part of your freedom being taken away.
Kratom does not kill, it saves.
I just want to emphasize the need for all Kratom users to fight back.
Please use social media the way big pharma is, and post replies to these stories and let people know it's all lies.
Already the responses are in full support of Kratom, but we must all help out.
Please head to Twitter, Yahoo, USA Today...anyplace where the stories are posted and speak up!! (maybe we should post links here?)
I also suggest getting involved in any local Kratom support groups if you're using kratom for chronic pain or another physical or mental ailment. If you're using it to get high.....well, give us a thumbs up or something lol. We always need people to applaud.
Get Mad.....this is another part of your freedom being taken away.
Kratom does not kill, it saves.