Herbal RVA recommendations
-
AtticusFinch80
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm
Herbal RVA recommendations
Hey peeps!
I'm getting ready to place my usual order with Smiley, but also gonna check out a small order of RVA as well. I really enjoy Reds, Golds, and Yellows. Does anyone has any recommendations? I'm definitely gonna check out their Red Asia, but was looking for advice on 1 or two more. Thanks in advance and hope all's with everyone!
I'm getting ready to place my usual order with Smiley, but also gonna check out a small order of RVA as well. I really enjoy Reds, Golds, and Yellows. Does anyone has any recommendations? I'm definitely gonna check out their Red Asia, but was looking for advice on 1 or two more. Thanks in advance and hope all's with everyone!
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Herbal RVA recommendations
Really dig the yellow indo I received last week from them, not sure if it's in stock still though. The red Hulu and red malay didn't hit for me unfortunately. Also got green big bang and green Asia, I like the GBB and haven't tried the asia
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Herbal RVA recommendations
The PMD is usually a safe bet, it's the most consistent. It's a new batch, from April 1st. I like the green aceh, any big bang (specifically the white but he's out of that), wild green, and super green #2. His reds and golds are really hit or miss with me. I've had some really good and bad gold bali and red hulu.
I haven't had his new strains, like the Kali and the forest. The jungles didn't work for me but my friend loves them.
Also, are you on his Facebook group? It's closed so you have to request in, but it's active and has a ton of reviews. https://m.facebook.com/groups/120443558674670
I haven't had his new strains, like the Kali and the forest. The jungles didn't work for me but my friend loves them.
Also, are you on his Facebook group? It's closed so you have to request in, but it's active and has a ton of reviews. https://m.facebook.com/groups/120443558674670
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Herbal RVA recommendations
Going by RVA's present inventory, past batches of Green Big Bang, Green Aceh, PMD, White Hulu,
Super Green #2, Gold Bali and Red Bali have been reasonably solid. Hope that helps!
Super Green #2, Gold Bali and Red Bali have been reasonably solid. Hope that helps!
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Herbal RVA recommendations
every pmd i have ever gotten from them has been great, gold md has been working well when i blend it.
their red hulu used to be really good, doesnt seem as good the last time i tried it but that might be a seasonal thing or something.
i have the green aceh and have only used it twice, and both times i didnt really get anything other than "energy" but its like unfocused jittery energy, for me at least.
their red hulu used to be really good, doesnt seem as good the last time i tried it but that might be a seasonal thing or something.
i have the green aceh and have only used it twice, and both times i didnt really get anything other than "energy" but its like unfocused jittery energy, for me at least.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Herbal RVA recommendations
White BigBang of course
Green Hulu is a good mid spec with good euphoria
Red Bali is usually good as well, all around slow red
Green BigBang is very good also
Royal Bentuangie is a great fermented strain, lots of people love it for good reason
Green Hulu is a good mid spec with good euphoria
Red Bali is usually good as well, all around slow red
Green BigBang is very good also
Royal Bentuangie is a great fermented strain, lots of people love it for good reason