Page 1 of 1
Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 pm
by TrueNameAmended
Every vendor seems to be crap quality, horrible customer service/ordering process, or some other problem.
My main vendor’s quality went to shit, so I started ordering from Sosa. But now he doesn’t respond to emails anymore. Ok fine, try another, and I’ve been waiting for two days for my order to ship even though they’ve already taken my money. Lady who answered the phone sounds clueless. Can’t even cancel the order anymore because the echeck posted.
I know there are listings of vendors here, and I’ve gone through almost all of them. I have had no success finding what I’m looking for. I need some recommendations of reliable vendors that have reasonable prices. I’m not paying $150 a kilo or $45-$50 for 250g. That’s insane.
Any help would be immensely appreciated.
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:18 pm
by KurtisCards
have you tried herbal-rva.com?
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:22 pm
by JerseyBoy
Sacredsonstea is 76 for a kilo right now if you mention doublem and he is always great with responding within a few hours. Have some fantastic strains. I swear I don't work for him guys

Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:22 pm
by TrueNameAmended
KurtisCards wrote:have you tried herbal-rva.com?
I have not. I just looked at their website... where is the kratom?
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:23 pm
by acejestyr15
TrueNameAmended wrote:KurtisCards wrote:have you tried herbal-rva.com?
I have not. I just looked at their website... where is the kratom?
Type SPECIOSA into the search bar. They have about 40 strains currently stocked!
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:31 pm
by KurtisCards
thier premium maeng da has been the best kratom i have had lately.
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:35 pm
by Payshince
Btw amended ,
Who did you end up going with, who you gave your money to?... just curious.
Hey btw there are lots and lots of Vendors
- Good/ Great leaf
- Customer service is excellent
- Wide selection of strains
Etc
Id say try
http://www.Smileytimeherbals.com
But he closed today until next Monday? Or Tues.
Liza’s Best botanicals is another great vendor
http://www.lizasbestbotanicals.com
Soulistic is another vendor as well
Try,
http://www.soulisticherbs.com
You will find one or all to be very pleasant ppl to deal with as I have and many others too!
Goos luck
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:13 pm
by swablero
Payshince wrote:Btw amended ,
Who did you end up going with, who you gave your money to?... just curious.
Hey btw there are lots and lots of Vendors
- Good/ Great leaf
- Customer service is excellent
- Wide selection of strains
Great leaf is 99% of the buying equation with me. In the end its the alkaloid profile. Long as a vendor's service was passable and I get the package they're OK by me. Don't care if it takes a couple extra days.
I don't mind buying from a soup Nazi (Seinfeld reference) if in the end I got my hands on stellar powder. I'm OK jumping through hoops. I dont care if the vendor gives samples.
Perfectly selected underlying leaf must have a prized alkaloid profile. The processing must be masterful. I dont care about taste or color as those don't necessarily correlate to quality.
The hardest part of the art of the buy is wading through other people's subjectivity, the tyranny of the adjective and finding what hot wires your own neurons. A certain self-awareness is required.
A truly great buy requires is like finding the light switch in a dark room though vendors with good sample arrangements and vendors followed closely by seasoned self-aware connoisseurs like the present company make it easier.
Re: Getting frustrated; please advise
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:40 pm
by BallzDeep9
TrueNameAmended wrote:KurtisCards wrote:have you tried herbal-rva.com?
I have not. I just looked at their website... where is the kratom?
Ahh.. OK, if you're not aware of Herbal RVA or the "speciosa" thing... Are you from Facebook? where it's all B-S bad advice lol. Congrats you're in the right place!
yeah MOST average kratom is OK.. but also, Many vendors over-priced.. Many vendors have a website but NO kratom. Retail head-shops are ripoffs, we all know that.. SO I'd agree, it could be frustrating! And there's the whole "Online Payment" problem.
Check this
Vendor List, good luck & Welcome!
