Page 1 of 1
Buy Kratom Online
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:16 pm
by tiffnv7
I’m currently trying to find the best website [removed] to buy kratom and what the best strains are. I’ve been using red and green together. Usually taking two capsules of green with one red at a time all through out the day. I’m trying to figure out the best deal for my money. Any suggestions would help.
Mod note: Discussion of payment systems is not allowed. Thank you
Re: Buy Kratom Online
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 pm
by BallzDeep9
tiffnv7 wrote:I’m trying to figure out the best deal for my money. Any suggestions would help.
Welcome to MM, there is a
Vendor List pinned on the General Discussion folder
HERE. Start reading!!
MOST vendors have good average kratom .. Most kratom is "good". Look at reviews around here, to find stuff, but there's a LOT of vendors out there with very good leaf... So... It really does come down to
PPG! Price Per Gram. That Vendor List does the math for you, based on Quarter kilo's anyway.
Of Course, with CAPS.. you always save a lot $ by capping your own. But you prob know that already!

Re: Buy Kratom Online
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:33 am
by Kaidensmom
tiffnv7 wrote:I’m currently trying to find the best website [removed] to buy kratom and what the best strains are. I’ve been using red and green together. Usually taking two capsules of green with one red at a time all through out the day. I’m trying to figure out the best deal for my money. Any suggestions would help.
Mod note: Discussion of payment systems is not allowed. Thank you
Liza's Best Botanicals has 2 options for sample packs, a lot of great strains, and multiple payment options. I would definitely recommend checking out her site.