Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
Lots of people who were diagnosed in the early 90s as having a learning disability, yet it didn't quite fit in, ,this was before ASPBERGERS, spectrum disorder, was recognized, ,so as adults they live with a lot of mental "garbage " from the past, can't let it go,, my daughter takes kratom to help,,seems like greens can make her focus,but that focus can be on the Bad Stuff, ,she tried the super white bali,said it helped a lot,,that negative focus wasn't there,,I am curious about other strains that would help,,like when you are trying to feel positive, without too much negative focus,,dwelling In your Head,,stuff ,I thought reds would help,like Vietnam, ,she tried it,it helped,,but I think she likes the pep of greens, ,she has to be careful, it's hard to control the focus,,any suggestions?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
Hey ole’
I would recommend in my experience,
White and Green Melawi
I cannot go into depth right now but trust me when I say theyre both phenomenal for this exact purpose!
MDs help like Whites and Greens for me..
So you want or your daughter needs strains and or blends for -
1. Focus
2. Positive state of mind without intrusive thoughts
3. Mood and confidence uplift
White veins can be extremely helpful but I wouldn’t recommend Pure Whites Unless they’re Slooow.
Mix 50/ Green
& /50 White
= F0cus and Good M0od
Blending can be very beneficial so I would suggest
Having your daughter carry around a Small journal-like notepad
And at home a decent size Notebook whatever works and she’s comfortable with. Write down every dose and sizes, effects biased and unbiased, with/w-out food, morning/ night, ETC.
Mix It Up.
Like you said,
SWBali helped her*
Thats a Sloooow White vein so try sticking to those for awhile and see how that works...
+
I have a Scale bcuz it is Critical to remember what size works for You!***
Life is hectic and nobody can remember all the different aspects Kray-tum has to offer so take Notes and go from there.
Good luck!
I would recommend in my experience,
White and Green Melawi
I cannot go into depth right now but trust me when I say theyre both phenomenal for this exact purpose!
MDs help like Whites and Greens for me..
So you want or your daughter needs strains and or blends for -
1. Focus
2. Positive state of mind without intrusive thoughts
3. Mood and confidence uplift
White veins can be extremely helpful but I wouldn’t recommend Pure Whites Unless they’re Slooow.
Mix 50/ Green
& /50 White
= F0cus and Good M0od
Blending can be very beneficial so I would suggest
Having your daughter carry around a Small journal-like notepad
And at home a decent size Notebook whatever works and she’s comfortable with. Write down every dose and sizes, effects biased and unbiased, with/w-out food, morning/ night, ETC.
Mix It Up.
Like you said,
SWBali helped her*
Thats a Sloooow White vein so try sticking to those for awhile and see how that works...
+
I have a Scale bcuz it is Critical to remember what size works for You!***
Life is hectic and nobody can remember all the different aspects Kray-tum has to offer so take Notes and go from there.
Good luck!
- Payshince
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
I don't have anyway to speak on the specific Aspbergers helpfulness, but I can't make some suggestion as far as focus and mood goes for myself at least. In my experience I have found that Green Malay from every vendor that I have tried is always great for extreme focus and a good mood boost along with it in particular Herbal-RVA and Kraydo-Organics. I would also most highly recommend RVA's Yellow Indo.... This strain consistently always has the greatest focus I have ever had in my life point blank period. And one.last one but may not be as fitting idk.... SOSA Speciosa's Yellow MD has some great focus and mood for me but it also has a rather hefty amount of zippy energy with it too so not sure if that would be acceptable for this scenario or not. Hoping this can't at very least be some food for thought if not even tips worth trying, Good luck on the hunt!!!Oletimer wrote:Lots of people who were diagnosed in the early 90s as having a learning disability, yet it didn't quite fit in, ,this was before ASPBERGERS, spectrum disorder, was recognized, ,so as adults they live with a lot of mental "garbage " from the past, can't let it go,, my daughter takes kratom to help,,seems like greens can make her focus,but that focus can be on the Bad Stuff, ,she tried the super white bali,said it helped a lot,,that negative focus wasn't there,,I am curious about other strains that would help,,like when you are trying to feel positive, without too much negative focus,,dwelling In your Head,,stuff ,I thought reds would help,like Vietnam, ,she tried it,it helped,,but I think she likes the pep of greens, ,she has to be careful, it's hard to control the focus,,any suggestions?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
your daughter needs strains and or blends for -
1. Focus
2. Positive state of mind without intrusive thoughts
3. Mood and confidence uplift ___________PAYSHINE, nailed it, ,those intrusive thoughts can be intense, then the confidence is gone,,I'll tell her to keep a notepad ,help avoid strains that can turn from pleasant into a negative, ,she doesn't want to be put on rx meds ,,she tries to focus on the good stuff, but that Focus is so intense, it's hard for her to control it,,I believe when she was going through a bad week of it,,she was taking a certain green every day,,right now super white and wild bota are helping her to control it better,thanks Payshine, ,and all you guys,,it's hard as a parent to see your kids suffer with this stuff,,
1. Focus
2. Positive state of mind without intrusive thoughts
3. Mood and confidence uplift ___________PAYSHINE, nailed it, ,those intrusive thoughts can be intense, then the confidence is gone,,I'll tell her to keep a notepad ,help avoid strains that can turn from pleasant into a negative, ,she doesn't want to be put on rx meds ,,she tries to focus on the good stuff, but that Focus is so intense, it's hard for her to control it,,I believe when she was going through a bad week of it,,she was taking a certain green every day,,right now super white and wild bota are helping her to control it better,thanks Payshine, ,and all you guys,,it's hard as a parent to see your kids suffer with this stuff,,
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
Hmm I wonder if kratom would be helpful for other types of autism, too
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
Hmm I wonder if kratom would be helpful for other types of autism, too,,,,,I think so B, kratom helps and cbd oil too,if you get a good oil, ,my grandson has aspbergers _ autism, ,cbd oil really helps control the "tics", he's 9,, they haven't tried kratom yet,,probably wait til he's older, ,any natural or alternative methods are a safer option to rx meds,, but I think kratom is probably a good option for young adults and older,,
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
PAYSHINE, besides kog,, I think that is where you got melawi,,are there any smileytime or lizas strains that help, ,I have kogs ultra md,,from summer, that's it,,botanical bunny and kraydo strains didn't have a lot of effect, but I have tons from the other 2 vendors, hummm 
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
I thought Aspergers was deemed a non-diagnosis, and that we're just calling it all "autism spectrum disorder" now.
As a kid in the early 80s, I was diagnosed with ADD, but also put into "Gifted" program - can't say I did all that great in school. Aced tests usually, but never did any homework and ended up a C+/B- student. I was accused of being "anal-retentive" or having OCD by everyone who met me - though this probably stemmed from growing up in a household where I wasn't even allowed to touch the walls. It wasn't until a few years ago that I discovered that I was pretty high on the autism spectrum. This wasn't something that was diagnosed when I was a kid unless you were like RainMan and practically non-verbal. But now that I know, it answers so many questions about why I've never fit in and about my struggles interacting with people.
So for me, Kratom has helped me with depression - I haven't had suicidal impulses in a few years since taking kratom daily. I've totally ditched my anti-depression meds. I don't take xanax anymore unless I'm going to be in a huge crowd with lots of stimulation and noise - even then, I often go without and just rely on kratom. I seldom take pain meds or anti-inflammatories unless my back goes out. I've taken breaks after daily and twice daily use and didn't experience withdrawal or cravings or whatever. It's easy to say "I'm not addicted" and it sounds to people like you are when you say that. But while I feel comfortable that I could live without Kratom, I don't see any reason to do that. It doesn't drag on my life in any negative way. It doesn't make me miss out on any of my obligations. I don't steal money or whatever. My wife and I get along better than ever. I have enough kratom on hand to last for years if it goes illegal, and it's so cheap anyway. I know that's not the point, but I just wanted to throw all that out there.
As for what works for me - I tend to find Reds and blends with reds and yellows to work best for my issues. But I take every sort of strain. I think it's all marketing really - all the strains and colors and names, but at the same time - batches are treated in certain ways, so if you find a particular "strain" from a particular vendor that works, get a bunch of it. There's definitely something to how they harvest and dry the various batches as to how they affect me, so whatever works. I couldn't tell you the difference between a hulu and a bali, but greens and reds are generally noticeably different enough that I take greens in the day and reds at night. But basically, the ones I gravitate to most are ones I find are most potent. Reading reviews and talking to vendors helps.
As a kid in the early 80s, I was diagnosed with ADD, but also put into "Gifted" program - can't say I did all that great in school. Aced tests usually, but never did any homework and ended up a C+/B- student. I was accused of being "anal-retentive" or having OCD by everyone who met me - though this probably stemmed from growing up in a household where I wasn't even allowed to touch the walls. It wasn't until a few years ago that I discovered that I was pretty high on the autism spectrum. This wasn't something that was diagnosed when I was a kid unless you were like RainMan and practically non-verbal. But now that I know, it answers so many questions about why I've never fit in and about my struggles interacting with people.
So for me, Kratom has helped me with depression - I haven't had suicidal impulses in a few years since taking kratom daily. I've totally ditched my anti-depression meds. I don't take xanax anymore unless I'm going to be in a huge crowd with lots of stimulation and noise - even then, I often go without and just rely on kratom. I seldom take pain meds or anti-inflammatories unless my back goes out. I've taken breaks after daily and twice daily use and didn't experience withdrawal or cravings or whatever. It's easy to say "I'm not addicted" and it sounds to people like you are when you say that. But while I feel comfortable that I could live without Kratom, I don't see any reason to do that. It doesn't drag on my life in any negative way. It doesn't make me miss out on any of my obligations. I don't steal money or whatever. My wife and I get along better than ever. I have enough kratom on hand to last for years if it goes illegal, and it's so cheap anyway. I know that's not the point, but I just wanted to throw all that out there.
As for what works for me - I tend to find Reds and blends with reds and yellows to work best for my issues. But I take every sort of strain. I think it's all marketing really - all the strains and colors and names, but at the same time - batches are treated in certain ways, so if you find a particular "strain" from a particular vendor that works, get a bunch of it. There's definitely something to how they harvest and dry the various batches as to how they affect me, so whatever works. I couldn't tell you the difference between a hulu and a bali, but greens and reds are generally noticeably different enough that I take greens in the day and reds at night. But basically, the ones I gravitate to most are ones I find are most potent. Reading reviews and talking to vendors helps.
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
As a chick on the spectrum myself, I have found some strains that have helped. Liza’s white banjo is a main one. Thai is another positive one for me. Lately, I blend a red Thai with greens to keep them positive. It seems if I add a Thai, banjo/banjar, or sometimes white Hulu to a strain, it makes it easier to be self motivated and confident. I have noticed that rotating helps a lot too. Also, paying attention to my personal patterns throughout the day and how certain strains/blends affect that. I have had some luck with Big Bang and super white too. Although, I usually add super white to something else like a red. I do not have a lot of experience with yellows, but so far, they seem to add warmth to strains that would lead my mind into negative spirals. I had a few positive experiences with sosa’s White Sumatra and green horn, separately. Although it was very subtle at first, a little over an hour into it I realized that I felt motivated and was able to joyfully do things that I am normally anxious about. And I agree with journaling! It not only helps you figure out what works for you, but also helps you figure out yourself. That leads to gaining a sense of control over your feelings, compulsions, mind, environment. I hope you all are able to find things that work well for her!!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Adults with ASPBERGERS, best strains
Thanks guys,update, ,,no meltdowns, depression for 3 days? Super white bali morning and red bali with yellow Vietnam in the evening, ,, those who can relate with the spectrum disorder know what kratom strains are beneficial, ,she doesn't do her own research, there's too many strains, variables, it is overwhelming for her,so she asks me,,and I want to be sure that it's benefitting her,not the opposite, ,so thanks again, it helps me help her,, 