Page 1 of 1

Need help

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:27 pm
by ERA
I am just wondering what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria? I got a mixed Kilo from SoCal last week that was all garbage. I just received another shipment from Liza today, but the PMD has done absolutely nothing. I even doubled my dose and I don’t feel anything. I have heard great things about Liza so I’m hoping the happy go luck, green nugroz, or the green bota will do something. Any advice would be very helpful. Thank you!

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:33 am
by e_poison
Probably not the answer you want, but kratom tends to entirely depend on the individual. It’s all based on your own body chemistry. What works for one, may not work for another. It takes some trial and error to find the strains that work best for you. I’ve seen strains get praised, but I take it and get minimal effects. On the flip side, I’ve gotten great effects from what others may consider a dud.

Best thing you can possibly do is just test, experiment, and test some more. Find what works for you and build off that. I promise eventually you will find something that gives you the effects you’re after.

For euphoria, what heavy reds have you tried? I see you mentioned some greens, but have you tried red and white strains too?

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:26 pm
by KurtisCards
how much are you taking at a time/day and how long have you been taking kratom?

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:06 pm
by BallzDeep9
what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria?
So, you know that kratom does NOT give you much "high euphoria" .. right? :mrgreen:

I mean compared to heroin the euphoria of kratom sucks. :roll: Either go back to your heroin, or STOP using all opiates for 1 week... THEN you'll feel the high euphoria of kratom just fine! Kratom is great - AS long as you haven't blown out those opiate receptors in your brain.

DO something about your tolerance !!! 8-)

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:03 pm
by Kaidensmom
BallzDeep9 wrote:
what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria?
So, you know that kratom does NOT give you much "high euphoria" .. right? :mrgreen:

I mean compared to heroin the euphoria of kratom sucks. :roll: Either go back to your heroin, or STOP using all opiates for 1 week... THEN you'll feel the high euphoria of kratom just fine! Kratom is great - AS long as you haven't blown out those opiate receptors in your brain.

DO something about your tolerance !!! 8-)
Wow, that's a pretty intense example of a snap judgement.

He/she never said anything about heroin or opiates, and I'm pretty sure when they said "high euphoria", they meant a high level of euphoria.

You know, some people read about all of these people taking large doses, and they end up starting themselves out way too high and not feeling anything at all from it. Which could easily be the case here. That's why it's better to ask questions, or say nothing at all, rather than taking a tiny bit of information and building a whole back story out of it. The only thing that you actually know about this person is that they're struggling and they came here for guidance.

And your response was to talk down to them, and attempt to shame them, while throwing in some condescending emojis. Gosh, I have no idea why so many people are hesitant to post on this forum...

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:08 pm
by herbalhippie
Settle down, Ballz.

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 pm
by beathappening
I understand the exasperation with the people just looking for a "legal high" that heard kratom was similar codeine or hydrocodone, or whatever. I get annoyed sometimes too; I feel like they and the head shops advertising kratom as such are hurting the cause, honestly. We don't know if that is OP, but even if OP fits that description, and since they came here, this is a great opportunity to educate them about what kratom really is and how it can benefit people just trying to get high in between opiate doses. Let's set an example.

I don't want to shame ballz for having that reaction, because I do understand the sentiment and see both sides, and he's a valued member here. So let's just learn from this? Maybe? Not trying to sound like mr. rogers. I do agree that we all should be more welcoming. Anyway, that's it

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:06 pm
by herbalhippie
beathappening wrote:I understand the exasperation with the people just looking for a "legal high" that heard kratom was similar codeine or hydrocodone, or whatever. I get annoyed sometimes too; I feel like they and the head shops advertising kratom as such are hurting the cause, honestly. We don't know if that is OP, but even if OP fits that description, and since they came here, this is a great opportunity to educate them about what kratom really is and how it can benefit people just trying to get high in between opiate doses. Let's set an example.

I don't want to shame ballz for having that reaction, because I do understand the sentiment and see both sides, and he's a valued member here. So let's just learn from this? Maybe? Not trying to sound like mr. rogers. I do agree that we all should be more welcoming. Anyway, that's it

Excellent. Thank you, beathappening. :D

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:43 pm
by Fled Nanders
ERA wrote:I am just wondering what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria? I got a mixed Kilo from SoCal last week that was all garbage. I just received another shipment from Liza today, but the PMD has done absolutely nothing. I even doubled my dose and I don’t feel anything. I have heard great things about Liza so I’m hoping the happy go luck, green nugroz, or the green bota will do something. Any advice would be very helpful. Thank you!
I feel you're pain. I have trouble getting the euphoria I used to get. I used to go to greens and whites because I enjoyed the euphoria but I've noticed I've been getting more from reds now. I don't know why either. My "go to" kratom for euphoria used to be SoCal white hulu I had but it's not doing the trick anymore. I did go through most of a half kilo though.
I also got from Lizas recently and haven't been getting as good a response from her kratom as I did when I first tried her out even though it still seems like good quality. I did get some Sosa kratom yesterday and the red I tried was great (red anjungan). Maybe just try some reds unless you have already tried to do that

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 pm
by Oletimer
Euphoria, ,alluding feeling, ,In the world of kratom, ,I only got euphoric feelings when trying a totally different strain, and even then, it's only the first dose,,sometimes 2,,after the 1st couple of burns euphoria is gone,,,I always thought of it as a honeymoon effect, ,soooo, I look for strains to kill the pain and lift the mood,,,if I get euphoria, I enjoy it while it lasts, :mrgreen:

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:01 pm
by herbalhippie
Oletimer wrote:Euphoria, ,alluding feeling, ,In the world of kratom, ,I only got euphoric feelings when trying a totally different strain, and even then, it's only the first dose,,sometimes 2,,after the 1st couple of burns euphoria is gone,,,I always thought of it as a honeymoon effect, ,soooo, I look for strains to kill the pain and lift the mood,,,if I get euphoria, I enjoy it while it lasts, :mrgreen:

Bingo! :lol:

Kratom gives a fast honeymoon. ;)

Re: Need help

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:25 pm
by BallzDeep9
SoCal's kratom, and Liza's PMD kratom, is definitely NOT "garbage".. All kratom in USA, is sold by a middle-man, US vendor - It's basically the same kratom as sold by many other vendors! So telling the OP, to spend more $ for RVA's PMD, or try another vendor's PMD... would not help?

I'm trying to be honest and help the guy. I've never had anyone who is clean from opiates.. Try kratom and claim they can't feel it... And almost ALL my friends who are current/ former heroin addicts... Don't feel kratom much!! Solution is simple - Re Set your Tolerance. Not "easy" for many.. but that's the solution.

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:21 am
by GrannyJ62
Just wanted to say again how .much i love the honesty in here
I think im lucky that the opiods that id been on so long werent working for me.si i held back my pain meds wben i started kratom ir allowed me not to have withdrawals and it took away my pain in away that .I hadnt had in a long time years even.I srartwd with red Bali for pain relief and it took my pain and gave me energy two things my life had been missing.SO that was Amazing then i was very lucky to have Lizas advice on what would help me best RHSC was the best thing that happened to me in a decade as far as relief..I had ni ideal hiw much. Since then its like im in,a mission to see what feelings each color ciuld bring back awake her green aceh was my omg I i i love life and the endorphins that followed was incredible. So Kratom has changed my life and thats euphoria in itself.I work very hard I take care of my son who is a quad he needs total care around the clock kratom has given me back so much joy and ability to continue helping him.Happy go Lucky made me be able be just that happy go lucky and thats euphoria in itself.i went from surviving to thriving. I was just blessed tgat i didnt gjve uo at the corner store kratom crap instead.So dont give up buy sample packs try each one you can count on the advice from the people here tge vendors are great or they will telk you keep looking irs so worth it.

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
BallzDeep9 wrote:
what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria?
So, you know that kratom does NOT give you much "high euphoria" .. right? :mrgreen:

I mean compared to heroin the euphoria of kratom sucks. :roll: Either go back to your heroin, or STOP using all opiates for 1 week... THEN you'll feel the high euphoria of kratom just fine! Kratom is great - AS long as you haven't blown out those opiate receptors in your brain.

DO something about your tolerance !!! 8-)

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:20 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
BallzDeep9 wrote:SoCal's kratom, and Liza's PMD kratom, is definitely NOT "garbage".. All kratom in USA, is sold by a middle-man, US vendor - It's basically the same kratom as sold by many other vendors! So telling the OP, to spend more $ for RVA's PMD, or try another vendor's PMD... would not help?

I'm trying to be honest and help the guy. I've never had anyone who is clean from opiates.. Try kratom and claim they can't feel it... And almost ALL my friends who are current/ former heroin addicts... Don't feel kratom much!! Solution is simple - Re Set your Tolerance. Not "easy" for many.. but that's the solution.

ERA, if your reading this, just know that it will get better after a week or two. Take a day or two off of whatever your taking, until you cant stand the withdrawals, and then take a good dose of kratom, about 5-7 grams of good leaf. RVA or BotanicalBunny or LIZA. You will feel your withdrawal symptoms fade away and be able to get some sleep and relaxation. If your symptoms are still profound, take an extra gram every 30 min until you feel ok, not great. Continue to dose every 4 hours until a week or two pass and then taper your dose down as much as possible, or less frequently or both until your comfortable. Stay on that regiment for a few months then try n taper if possible. If you cannot taper just stay on it until youve got a year or so off of dope and then try to taper. I would recommend attending some self help meetings as well, AA or NA. I like AA because i dont like being around previous dope users as it is a trigger. Just stay on it and i know you wont be able to say your life didnt get better because if definitely will. Good luck to you!!

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:24 am
by acejestyr15
gravystainonmyshirt wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote:
what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria?
So, you know that kratom does NOT give you much "high euphoria" .. right? :mrgreen:

I mean compared to heroin the euphoria of kratom sucks. :roll: Either go back to your heroin, or STOP using all opiates for 1 week... THEN you'll feel the high euphoria of kratom just fine! Kratom is great - AS long as you haven't blown out those opiate receptors in your brain.

DO something about your tolerance !!! 8-)

Wow, Maybe a bit of positive encouragement would help steer ERA in the right direction, towards a place where only kratom does the job. Anyone who got off pills or dope by using kratom remembers that at first the euphoria was not as profound but after a while the effects of kratom eventually hit the spot. The last thing we want to do is discourage someone into thinking there is no hope. There is hope and light at the end of every tunnel. A little kindness goes a long way!!!
Honestly this is no better though.now you're passing judgement on someone who already addressed the fact of passing judgement on someone else! Mistakes/misunderstandings happen especially on the internet. Everybody just take a breath, and then we can resume business as usual, no?!

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:43 am
by beathappening
acejestyr15 wrote:honestly this is no better though.now you're passing judgement on someone who already addressed the fact of passing judgement on someone else! Mistakes/misunderstandings happen especially on the internet. Everybody just take a breath, and then we can resume business as usual, no?!
Yes thank you. Let's all just reset.
Take a minute before you post and read it out loud. Would you be okay with someone saying that to you, in person? Not blaming anyone, this is just a general thing. Even I need to be reminded of this...a lot (unfortunately). But I know if it were me and I was exploring different options, trying to get off H or pills(which I was) I would be put off. We can do better.

ERA (hopefully you're still here) to epoisons point, your best bet is to start with a red strain. That's how I began. With a red Hulu kapuas. It was the best I found to begin with, the most satisfying and the best demonstration of what kratom is supposed to be.(Whites are more energetic, reds are slower, green in between. Any can have euphoric properties). It helped the transition a lot (if indeed you are used to opioids, I shouldn't presume but it is quite common, nothing wrong with it). You really have to sample a bunch and find the strain/color right for you, because what's good for someone else won't be the best for you. Check out the vendors with samples thread
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=191
Get 5-9 strains or so for around $35-40 (a good deal, don't bother with head shops and let them rip you off please!) , try a bunch of strains out and see what works best. Its not a great idea to buy a quantity of one kind and hope it works...that could disappoint. Most of us start here. I know I did. Whatever background you come from, that's a decent way to start.

Stick around. Since Reddit changed the rules, this is one of the best communities. Plenty of sources and reviews.

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:19 am
by acejestyr15
Fled Nanders wrote:
ERA wrote:I am just wondering what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria? I got a mixed Kilo from SoCal last week that was all garbage. I just received another shipment from Liza today, but the PMD has done absolutely nothing. I even doubled my dose and I don’t feel anything. I have heard great things about Liza so I’m hoping the happy go luck, green nugroz, or the green bota will do something. Any advice would be very helpful. Thank you!
I feel you're pain. I have trouble getting the euphoria I used to get. I used to go to greens and whites because I enjoyed the euphoria but I've noticed I've been getting more from reds now. I don't know why either. My "go to" kratom for euphoria used to be SoCal white hulu I had but it's not doing the trick anymore. I did go through most of a half kilo though.
I also got from Lizas recently and haven't been getting as good a response from her kratom as I did when I first tried her out even though it still seems like good quality. I did get some Sosa kratom yesterday and the red I tried was great (red anjungan). Maybe just try some reds unless you have already tried to do that
What were your thoughts on the anjungan?? Strong, slow, fast?

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:22 pm
by gravystainonmyshirt
Honestly this is no better though.now you're passing judgement on someone who already addressed the fact of passing judgement on someone else! Mistakes/misunderstandings happen especially on the internet. Everybody just take a breath, and then we can resume business as usual, no?![/quote][/quote]

I agree, and apologize. I removed my critical post. Your right, that was no better

Re: Need help

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:18 pm
by acejestyr15
gravystainonmyshirt wrote:Honestly this is no better though.now you're passing judgement on someone who already addressed the fact of passing judgement on someone else! Mistakes/misunderstandings happen especially on the internet. Everybody just take a breath, and then we can resume business as usual, no?!

I agree, and apologize. I removed my critical post. Your right, that was no better
I don't feel you need to apologize, well at very least not to me if at all. No worries, no harm done! Just wanted to get past it and get back to the great community vibe this place usually has is all. Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the weekend!! L8r

Re: Need help

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:30 am
by Fled Nanders
acejestyr15 wrote:
Fled Nanders wrote:
ERA wrote:I am just wondering what vendor and strain for relaxing with high euphoria? I got a mixed Kilo from SoCal last week that was all garbage. I just received another shipment from Liza today, but the PMD has done absolutely nothing. I even doubled my dose and I don’t feel anything. I have heard great things about Liza so I’m hoping the happy go luck, green nugroz, or the green bota will do something. Any advice would be very helpful. Thank you!
I feel you're pain. I have trouble getting the euphoria I used to get. I used to go to greens and whites because I enjoyed the euphoria but I've noticed I've been getting more from reds now. I don't know why either. My "go to" kratom for euphoria used to be SoCal white hulu I had but it's not doing the trick anymore. I did go through most of a half kilo though.
I also got from Lizas recently and haven't been getting as good a response from her kratom as I did when I first tried her out even though it still seems like good quality. I did get some Sosa kratom yesterday and the red I tried was great (red anjungan). Maybe just try some reds unless you have already tried to do that
What were your thoughts on the anjungan?? Strong, slow, fast?
Definitely strong. It even smells really strong. In terms of speed, I guess I could say fast because I didn't get as tired as I usually do from reds. Even though most kratom makes me tired.

Re: Need help

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:49 am
by plumplump
it off putting though, when new member comes in and has questions and is belittled and talked down to, when this is supposed to be a welcoming forum full of helpful info on a very strange but helpful plant with all sorts of variables. it goes against what i assumed this forum was about, and i think it needs to be addressed. when 75 percent of someones responses to new posters are sarcastic/talking down and belittling. it does little to promote a welcoming environment. there are a number of times i have had to bite my tongue so as not to participate and add fuel the the fire of that negative energy. i think it needs to be addressed. i haven't been here long, but long enough to get to the point that the great info supplied by that member is being completely overshadowed by his (or her) complete mission to make others look stupid.

its not that response was incorrect, its that that information could have come been conveyed in a much less belittling way: here is an exampe:

"sorry to hear about the issues you are having. its important to understand that kratom has little to no value recreationally. there can be pleasant effects from time to time, bur its not a party substance. i would recommend just ordering as many sample sizes and rotating them on a wide arc until you get a better feel for what does what for you. the more you rotate from vendor to vendor the more chance the effects with stick with you. also take days off if you can. just one or two, on a day when you aren't working. have a couple beers on hand to take the edge off if drinking isnt an issue for you. or smoke a joint. or meditate. whatever works best."

anyway, this is not an isolated incident, concerning the way that member behaves, a lot of the time. and its bringing down the quality of the forum.. which sucks. i doubt im the first person to condsider sighning out and just doing my own research, due soley on the shit way new people are treated here. by them, specifically. i hope the moderators take some time and talk it out with them, cause it un acceptable