Page 1 of 1
Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:45 pm
by gravystainonmyshirt
I remember Mystic doing a guess the number giveaway which was really nice for customers and great for advertisement purposes. So if any vendors think they would want to do the same let us all know k. Good opportunity for new and upcoming vendors to get their name out there!
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:39 pm
by CatfatherB
Due to the relatively recent reviews and removal from the recommended vendor list, I highly doubt Mystic will host a contest anytime soon?

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:39 pm
by Skottsdad
I think that would be awesome! Even if the winner gets only sample packs. Great idea for new vendors or backpack vendors trying to come up.
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:50 pm
by e_poison
CatfatherB wrote:Due to the relatively recent reviews and removal from the recommended vendor list, I highly doubt Mystic will host a contest anytime soon?

That was a messy situation all around that was blown way out of proportion due to one bad batch I think. I've heard their more recent batches have been fine. For what it's worth and to state for the public record, I don't agree with the fact they were removed from the vendor list, but I don't curate that list and would never tell someone else how to run their own list.
The bad reviews kept piling up, but I have never and will never censor or delete reviews, even if I don't agree with them. At the end of the day, I felt incredibly bad about that whole situation, especially with how great Mystic has been to the DoubleM over the years with the giveaways. I hope they come back soon.
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:46 pm
by Payshince
^
I concur e_p..
I miss Mystic
Things happen
...
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:27 am
by FuckHeroin
I don't think it was just the bad batch as much as it was how they handled the negative reviews.
Free giveaways never a bad idea for us

It would most likely benefit both sides.
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 am
by Payshince
I agree I think many if not MOST of the daily and weekly members on here would agree that a every other giveaway, (at least), would be a fun and great idea!
If some don't believe me, may we please do a POLL e_poison to determine how many Agree vs. Dissagree?
We Should Have more Giveaways.
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:17 am
by Payshince
Or, instead of a Giveaway once a year, who here thinks it would be very fun and useful for everyone to have a Giveaway,
Once A Month?!
Vendors please acknowledge and suggest any feedback if you're willing to... and members any ideas!!??
To Be Continued... 
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:14 pm
by Inland Botanicals
Hey guys! Put me down on the list. Yall are a great group of people here on this forum and I would be more than happy to sponsor a giveaway. ~Gina

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 pm
by e_poison
Inland Botanicals wrote:Hey guys! Put me down on the list. Yall are a great group of people here on this forum and I would be more than happy to sponsor a giveaway. ~Gina

That would be very kind of you, Gina. Send me a PM if you want to do this and we'll set it up.
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:53 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
Sweet, i hope i will notice if there is ever a contest with Inland or whoever. That is awesome that inland is willing to do that, i cant wait.
Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?
Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:39 pm
by javagurl62
I agree! I have never tried Inland. A giveaway is a great way to introduce new potential customers to your offerings. Yay, to Gina and Inland for being the first to jump on this.
