Page 1 of 1
Some help pls!!
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 pm
by lagoon JL
So I live in a banned state so my stash is getting low until I make the drive and restock my P.O. Box from an online order. So anyways I’m on my last few bags of my kraydo stash. I have a split kilo of a few reds I purchased from Gaia a few months back which was a huge mistake as I didn’t feel any of the strains I had ordered. Didn’t make me sick just didn’t give me any of the good effects either. So my question is in the meantime until I get more quality online stuff. Is there something I can do with these mitra g strains? To get me by so I’m not dying lol I’ve heard talk of straining or freezing idk I’m a noob when it comes to those things but any suggestions are welcomed. I just can’t run out completely and being in a banned state I can’t really do anything quickly so again any help or suggestions would be awesome. Thanks guys!!
Re: Some help pls!!
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:10 pm
by Oletimer
Check out the thread about freeze and filter your smoothie, ,maybe that will help, ,
Re: Some help pls!!
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:19 pm
by BallzDeep9
I’ve heard talk of straining or freezing idk I’m a noob when it comes to those things but any suggestions are welcomed.
Sorry to say, Freezing helps a little but won't turn weak kratom into strong... Best thing for weak kratom is to make extract. Whole 'nuther subject and a lot of work.
Re: Some help pls!!
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm
by lagoon JL
BallzDeep9 wrote:I’ve heard talk of straining or freezing idk I’m a noob when it comes to those things but any suggestions are welcomed.
Sorry to say, Freezing helps a little but won't turn weak kratom into strong... Best thing for weak kratom is to make extract. Whole 'nuther subject and a lot of work.
Yeah I guessed that was the case. Thanks ballz I think my only hope is that maybe since I haven’t tried that stuff in so long that somehow my chemistry changed and maybe this time it will work lol. If it doesn’t I’m not sure what I’m gonna do to keep myself out of agony for the time being. I thought about extract but irk where to even begin with that process lol
Re: Some help pls!!
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:19 pm
by herbalhippie
lagoon JL wrote:I thought about extract but irk where to even begin with that process lol
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... ame=kratom

Re: Some help pls!!
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:34 pm
by herbalhippie