Mystic Island’s GM????

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
JohnnyWild
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Mystic Island’s GM????

Post by JohnnyWild »

This my first post on here.
Just wanted to see if anyone has info on Mystic Island’s Green MaengDa supply?
I’ve been taking their GM for the last year and I love it. It’s great for mood enhancing and good energy, not too jittery. But apparently it’s not available any longer :(

Does anyone know of a good inexpensive Green MaengDa supplier???
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic Island’s GM????

Post by herbalhippie »

Hi JohnnyWild and welcome to the forum!

Herbal RVA has a Green Maeng Da in stock

https://herbal-rva.com/product/green-maeng-da/
JohnnyWild
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: Mystic Island’s GM????

Post by JohnnyWild »

Thank you HerbalHippie. I’ll check it out.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Mystic Island’s GM????

Post by Payshince »

Hey JohnnyW!

When you write GM most of us see (Green Malay) instead. I’m sure you meant G-MD, hence Green Maeng Da.

I just wanted to make sure to prevent any confusions!

Hippie above suggested a great other vendor that provides Green M.D. - Maeng Da
Every vendor is diff so dont think Herbal RVA’s GMD is going to be the Same as Mystics GMD because it Will not be! I can promise you that.

I’m saying this bcuz I dont want you to lose your money so from my experience try buying a couple Ounces or 100-200 first. Do Not buy a Kilo thinking it is going to be strictly rainbows... lol

RVA is a good vendor and has good leaf just dont expect it to be the same.

Good luck!
- Payshince
Post Reply