Page 1 of 1

Mystic Island’s GM????

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:20 pm
by JohnnyWild
This my first post on here.
Just wanted to see if anyone has info on Mystic Island’s Green MaengDa supply?
I’ve been taking their GM for the last year and I love it. It’s great for mood enhancing and good energy, not too jittery. But apparently it’s not available any longer :(

Does anyone know of a good inexpensive Green MaengDa supplier???

Re: Mystic Island’s GM????

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:03 pm
by herbalhippie
Hi JohnnyWild and welcome to the forum!

Herbal RVA has a Green Maeng Da in stock

https://herbal-rva.com/product/green-maeng-da/

Re: Mystic Island’s GM????

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:13 pm
by JohnnyWild
Thank you HerbalHippie. I’ll check it out.

Re: Mystic Island’s GM????

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:47 pm
by Payshince
Hey JohnnyW!

When you write GM most of us see (Green Malay) instead. I’m sure you meant G-MD, hence Green Maeng Da.

I just wanted to make sure to prevent any confusions!

Hippie above suggested a great other vendor that provides Green M.D. - Maeng Da
Every vendor is diff so dont think Herbal RVA’s GMD is going to be the Same as Mystics GMD because it Will not be! I can promise you that.

I’m saying this bcuz I dont want you to lose your money so from my experience try buying a couple Ounces or 100-200 first. Do Not buy a Kilo thinking it is going to be strictly rainbows... lol

RVA is a good vendor and has good leaf just dont expect it to be the same.

Good luck!