Page 1 of 1

post rainy season?

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:03 pm
by plumplump
is it supposed to be post rainy season yet? and if so has anyone noticed an uptick in quality in recent orders?

personally i am wary about the whole rainy season thing because as a consumer i have no way of knowing when the stuff i bought was harvested and processed, let alone how long it has been stored. for all i know an order i make today will be filled with kratom that was harvested a year ago.

Re: post rainy season?

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:12 pm
by Pete2000
I have noticed the hit to miss ratio has been getting better with each new order. I recall Smiley making a comment about it a couple of weeks back.

Can't wait for the summer fire. :P

Re: post rainy season?

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:47 pm
by BallzDeep9
It's much better now, compared to THIS time last year .. remember November 2017 was the "Great Panic" that wiped out ALL U.S. vendors stock - I think that affected quality more than anything. :roll:

Re: post rainy season?

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:53 pm
by plumplump
interesting guys. thanks for the replies. i just put in an order for some of the red jambu from liza. im gonna have a lot of stuff to try when i get home

Re: post rainy season?

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:56 am
by Oletimer
When the panic hit, I guess the product sat in a hot warehouse for a longgggg time,,I remember when that happened ,,,I believe I was ordering from kats and mystic island prior to that,,I was searching for red bali,,,happy hippo had it,,but dam,,expensive, ,then after a lot of googling, ,I found lizas,,,there wasn't hardly any posts on here at the time,,maybe 5? Anyhow I wonder if all the seizements were scrapped, or eventually distributed, ,?