Page 1 of 1

STH Whites???

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:44 pm
by Ezriderx2x
Lots and lots of talk about STH and his new batches...Did a sampler from him this week and man I was impressed. 5 out of 5 hit.

Anyone have a recommendation for fast whites with a decent mood-lift from STH? . His white Banjo was fantastic, but it's sold out already :roll: . I want to jump on some of the other stand outs, but in need of a white to mix with his yellow Vietnam.. help!! Thank you all I'm advance!

Re: STH Whites???

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:21 am
by jabro70
I’ve really been enjoying his White Aceh lately. White Kali, White Sandai, and White Horn are all good energetic ones.

Re: STH Whites???

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm
by Oletimer
I can vouch for the white kali,,but then again the white sumatra can be fast for me too ,at times,yellow hulu was surprisingly fast, ,

Re: STH Whites???

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:43 pm
by Skottsdad
White Bota and White Banjo are my favorites. In that order. STH has the best whites around right now. Super fresh and no jitters.

Re: STH Whites???

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:46 pm
by Ezriderx2x
Thank you all for the help! Went with the super white MD jk this time..I have a sweet spot for a good white MD. However, i will probably end up trying the ones you all listed too. lol..I have way, way too many samples trying to find "the one". But every single one I've ordered from Smiley this month has been fire. I have fallen in love with Y Vietnam

Re: STH Whites???

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:24 pm
by Oletimer
I have a white bent sample, ,I havent tried yet,,anyone know how it is??