Anyone use Sabai?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Anyone use Sabai?

Post by Ezriderx2x »

A lot of folks on KSG on FB use Sabai..has anyone had experience with them? I see them in the approved vendors list. There are a lot of good vendors out there already, is it worth a try or waste if money?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone use Sabai?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

yeah, he's ON the Vendor List, in good standing, solid reviews and reasonable prices .. Arizona. I sure would give 'em a try and, expect it's decent quality. Notice... He's got a nice website and it's ALL about High Quality this and that. :lol: Right? Everyone claims to have the best quality.

Sabai is just working the Facebook thing .. Like many others do. Stan David is another one. Okie is another. Kats, and SoCal too.. Most of these FB vendors, have their own little secret hidden FB Group... the groups are secret and hidden, because!! Facebook will BAN kratom vendors. :o

So yeah Facebook Sucks. But... it's where lots of people are. Lots of n00b customers. Vendors who are serious about their business, almost "must have" a FB Group. Personally I like the MeWe vendors, there are THREE MeWe vendors now, and those are my current favorites. :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Anyone use Sabai?

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Thanks BallzDeep9.. I am in most of the FB groups of the notable vendors (sacred sons, wonderland, ttb, serenity).. The only non FB vendors I have tried are smiley and Mitra. Every single one has their strengths and stand outs.

One thing I have been unable to figure out is where to find the Mewe groups. Every group I join is filled with Indonesian farmers spamming the chat. I would have never found Mitra and smiley if it wasn't for DoubleM and all the knowledge you and the others provide..
Imhereforthetea
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Re: Anyone use Sabai?

Post by Imhereforthetea »

I've used them for a couple kilo order. I still have some laying around when I'm running low, it gets used. Their serenity blend is good but I only got that as a sample. Green MD was decent, Super green sucked and Jens juice was mediocre at best. I decided I wasn't impressed and didnt reorder. Like above comment, they're working the FB thing well.
Their # comes up disconnected when you call and if you aren't in the loop with Mandy on FB or following their FB group it'll be hard to get any response from them or resolution to the problem. Many people have complained about shipping lately and they tend to blame it on USPS but all my other vendors have gotten my product within 2-3 days using USPS as well. Lately I've sensed they're a bit overwhelmed and aren't willing to admit it. Theyve had to hult orders a few times to catch up. My biggest complaint with them is I realized they don't send full Kilos. The bag they package their kilos in actually don't fit a full kilo. Wish I was able to weight it before I realized. After getting a kilo from a different vendor and reusing their bags, I was left with 250 grams that wouldn't fit! Once I realized that, it was over for me. It also took my order an additional week to arrive because it somehow got lost in the system after the payment. Again, I think they're overwhelmed due to all the FB marketing. I think their product is good but not great. I've had better for cheaper. I probably wouldn't return unless there was some sort of drought or it was in a pinch.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Anyone use Sabai?

Post by RumRunner »

Can’t believe a vendor would short a customer. Sometimes with a new vendor I’ll pull the scale out and check. Believe it or not many sellers are well over on weight. Call it good business or good karma, but they’ll get more of my business.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Anyone use Sabai?

Post by brave777 »

RumRunner wrote:Can’t believe a vendor would short a customer. Sometimes with a new vendor I’ll pull the scale out and check. Believe it or not many sellers are well over on weight. Call it good business or good karma, but they’ll get more of my business.

Some even do extra in samples. like instead of 10grams it will be 16grams. its like an insurance to be talked good about a vendor and avoid all complains being short. But its true most vendors do 10 grams extra if its a kilo. i didn't measure all of them but like half.
Kratom user since 2014!
Ilikerafts
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Anyone use Sabai?

Post by Ilikerafts »

Sabai??? Like the Japanese toy company that makes transformers with Hasbro?
Post Reply