Page 1 of 1

Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:08 pm
by Kota06
I’m new to this site but a lover of kratom for almost two years. I can’t express just how awesome this place is! I’ve been learning so much about how many different strains there are and my mind is blown. Also really happy to find a reliable source for vendor reviews.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:14 pm
by e_poison
Welcome to the forum, Kota06! Glad you are finding it helpful!

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 11:04 pm
by DNA011001
That is exactly how I felt when I found DoubleM! Thank you to all the people that helped make this what it is!

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:08 pm
by Payshince
Yes
Y E S it is

A Kratom Community aka A Kratom Family is all some people really need!
Welcome Kota! :P

I hope this place continues to help you as much as it has been helping me.

Happy Burning :D

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:25 pm
by herbalhippie
Great post title! :lol:

Welcome to the forum!

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:02 pm
by Skottsdad
Welcome! This place has changed my life when it comes to this Leaf! So much misinformation out there nowadays. I am glad you found DoubleMherbals as well. Happy Burning!

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 am
by labdog03
Welcome aboard Kota06...good people on here for sure.

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:06 pm
by instantKARMA
Kota06 wrote:I’m new to this site but a lover of kratom for almost two years. I can’t express just how awesome this place is! I’ve been learning so much about how many different strains there are and my mind is blown. Also really happy to find a reliable source for vendor reviews.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!
Hey, Kota06, Welcome to the forum! YES, this place is definitely awesome. The amount of
information here is remarkable! I thought I knew a lot about the leaf until I came to DoubleM.
Now, I guess, not so much.There are a lot of really insightful kratomites here that are more
than happy to help or provide information.

Re: Good God this place is awesome

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:05 pm
by duffel
This feels like a real forum. I like the format and the people. I frequented the old Reddit forum but can't stand MeWe.