Getting shipments into the country
-
mbavl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am
Getting shipments into the country
US vendors, do you ever have trouble getting large shipments (50 kilos or more) into the country? How do you handle that and what are some ways to prevent it?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Getting shipments into the country
Nice try, FDA!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Getting shipments into the country
Lol.. 
You have to send nudes to gottlieb then he emails you the customs password
You have to send nudes to gottlieb then he emails you the customs password
-
mbavl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am
Re: Getting shipments into the country
Haha! I've been sending nudes to him this whole time and still haven't gotten any answers! But for real though, I'm curious. It doesn't seem like much of an issue but I have heard of it happening to people before so I'm curious how to work around it. The kava bar in my town doesn't seem to have a problem getting lots of it. But I don't know what they do to ensure that it isn't a problem
-
mbavl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am
Re: Getting shipments into the country
I suppose I understand the skepticism. What do I do to get an actual answer to this question? I'm not looking for trouble. I was directed here by a moderator of r/kratom because you can't make posts like this one there. I just want to hear a solid account from someone who has experienced it before as I am about to take a foray into vending myself
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Getting shipments into the country
There is no answer.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Getting shipments into the country
Gottlieb isn't answering my emails anymore, I think he bounced. Where do I send my nudes now, or should I go back to devil worship and selling what's left of my soul?
I would never order 50 kilos at a time, unless you are rich and can easily absorb the costs when it is seized. I place smaller indo orders with the full understanding that I'm placing my money on the table to potentially get confiscated by customs.
Again though, if you are rich, the gamble of 50 keys could work in your favor...or, not. Good luck.
I would never order 50 kilos at a time, unless you are rich and can easily absorb the costs when it is seized. I place smaller indo orders with the full understanding that I'm placing my money on the table to potentially get confiscated by customs.
Again though, if you are rich, the gamble of 50 keys could work in your favor...or, not. Good luck.
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Getting shipments into the country
I am becoming a vendor but wouldn't dream of ordering 50 keys at once. The risk is a major financial loss before you even begin. Plus, it's a competitive market and people are wedded to their vendor of choice. Right now I'm guessing over 60% of people are flooding Smileytime because of his lightning fast shipping and consistency of quality. I also remember when he was a backpack seller & on swap/sell, unloading Re Leaf products for overhead. I have no grand illusions or delusions. I'm starting with small, tight indo orders that won't put all the eggs in a singular basket. I am testing myself, as to how fast I can move the product. The worst that could happen is I have a couple of leftover keys that I can eat, or swap/sell, but if I had 50...that's bold, man. That's confidence. When it comes to customs and any hiccup that can go wrong along the way, I have to play it more conservatively. Please update us if the 50 keys goes well & you get them without problems. I do not trust the potential pitfalls that exist between ketapang and new york city.
The Red Queen
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Getting shipments into the country
WhiteAngelica wrote:Gottlieb isn't answering my emails anymore, I think he bounced. Where do I send my nudes now, or should I go back to devil worship and selling what's left of my soul?
I would never order 50 kilos at a time, unless you are rich and can easily absorb the costs when it is seized. I place smaller indo orders with the full understanding that I'm placing my money on the table to potentially get confiscated by customs.
Again though, if you are rich, the gamble of 50 keys could work in your favor...or, not. Good luck.
Gottlieb actually resigned last month. He's just an evil civilian now.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Getting shipments into the country
I am suspicious. Paradise kratom seems a little too good to be true. Just don't blow a big wad on your first order, okay? I am vendoring up just like you are, but I practically require a DNA sample if it means i pay for kilos and wait to see if I've been screwed by a supplier or customs. I am really vetting ppl out. MeWe is crawling with suppliers, but at least one got busted as a thief.
The Red Queen