How do YOU say it?
-
DarwinSmith
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 1:03 am
How do YOU say it?
Do you pronounce it KRAYtom, KRAHtom, or something else entirely?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: How do YOU say it?
Kray-tum
I think krah-tum sounds retarded
I think krah-tum sounds retarded
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: How do YOU say it?
Always have said KRAY-tum...too late to change now 
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: How do YOU say it?
The first one, kray-tom
But when I am being ironic and making fun of local news channel hysteria, I borrow their misuse of KRAT-UM. Only around the house & when a hysterical white woman from Pennsylvania is on TV and speaking on behalf of her PTA mom self-elected, uneducated 'drug task force'
I wish these people would go back to thinking Marilyn Manson was turning their children into Satanists or something. This moral panic comes from suburban boredom and paranoia, coupled with miseducation.
Kray-tom for the kids
Krahtom for the feds
But when I am being ironic and making fun of local news channel hysteria, I borrow their misuse of KRAT-UM. Only around the house & when a hysterical white woman from Pennsylvania is on TV and speaking on behalf of her PTA mom self-elected, uneducated 'drug task force'
I wish these people would go back to thinking Marilyn Manson was turning their children into Satanists or something. This moral panic comes from suburban boredom and paranoia, coupled with miseducation.
Kray-tom for the kids
Krahtom for the feds
The Red Queen
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: How do YOU say it?
Ah, Columbine... those were simpler times.WhiteAngelica wrote: I wish these people would go back to thinking Marilyn Manson was turning their children into Satanists or something.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: How do YOU say it?
Kuk?
......not really, I say kray-tum
......not really, I say kray-tum
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: How do YOU say it?
Krat tum or tea
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: How do YOU say it?
its leaf. Kratom doesnt sound right to my ear
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: How do YOU say it?
Stop, dude, I was sitting here looking at this and literally thinking..."T H E LEAF!"swablero wrote:its leaf. Kratom doesnt sound right to my ear
Get outta my head!