Page 1 of 1

How do YOU say it?

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:40 pm
by DarwinSmith
Do you pronounce it KRAYtom, KRAHtom, or something else entirely?

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:54 pm
by beathappening
Kray-tum

I think krah-tum sounds retarded

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:29 pm
by labdog03
Always have said KRAY-tum...too late to change now :)

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm
by WhiteAngelica
The first one, kray-tom
But when I am being ironic and making fun of local news channel hysteria, I borrow their misuse of KRAT-UM. Only around the house & when a hysterical white woman from Pennsylvania is on TV and speaking on behalf of her PTA mom self-elected, uneducated 'drug task force'

I wish these people would go back to thinking Marilyn Manson was turning their children into Satanists or something. This moral panic comes from suburban boredom and paranoia, coupled with miseducation.

Kray-tom for the kids
Krahtom for the feds

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:26 pm
by beathappening
WhiteAngelica wrote: I wish these people would go back to thinking Marilyn Manson was turning their children into Satanists or something.
Ah, Columbine... those were simpler times.

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:21 pm
by CatfatherB
Kuk? :lol:
......not really, I say kray-tum :|

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm
by e_poison
Kray-tum

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm
by GrannyJ62
Krat tum or tea

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:43 pm
by swablero
its leaf. Kratom doesnt sound right to my ear

Re: How do YOU say it?

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:50 pm
by instantKARMA
swablero wrote:its leaf. Kratom doesnt sound right to my ear
Stop, dude, I was sitting here looking at this and literally thinking..."T H E LEAF!"
Get outta my head! :lol: