Stem & Vein?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
fitmom30
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Stem & Vein?

Post by fitmom30 »

I’ve not yet tried stem and vein but I’m curious. If I understand this right, it helps with tolerance right? I’m not having an issue with tolerance now but I’ve been using this for a few years and want to make sure I stay around the same dose about 3g twice a day going forward. I’ve found some really good strains that are working extremely well for me and I don’t want to lose it. Do any of you recommend adding it here and there? Or if I’m having good results should I even mess with it?

Also any good recommendations for vendors for this? The few I’m using don’t stock it. I’d prefer vendors that have a legit website and facility and are at least trying to follow some good manufacturing guidelines. Vendors packing Kratom in the basement with a cat in the background isn’t for me lol. Thanks for reading and any input you have.
Post Reply