How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Chuwantmybuffet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm

How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by Chuwantmybuffet »

I’ve heard awesome things. Ive given it a shot, it’s a very clean run. But when I take my traditional Gaia I can’t even see straight. Experiences?
g0ldl10n
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by g0ldl10n »

What do you mean you can't even see straight? Do you mean that in a good way or bad way? I haven't ordered from HS in years, but I'd be willing to give them another go to see where they stand these days.
matt11
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by matt11 »

I recently got some of there Thai maeng da as a sample with my order of gold reserve, and it was pretty good, notvlike super awesome tho. I would give it a 3 out of 5.

I use to get a bunch of orders through them last year and I can't remember if the Thai md was better or worse. the vendor(s) I go through now are way better, and since branching out from them last yea ive never looked back; with the exception of gold reserve.

I wouldn't mind trying some of their maha kali again. now that strain was exceptional. classic slow red for me.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by CatfatherB »

Chuwantmybuffet wrote:I’ve heard awesome things. Ive given it a shot, it’s a very clean run. But when I take my traditional Gaia I can’t even see straight. Experiences?


Do you currently use MitraGia? :?
Chuwantmybuffet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by Chuwantmybuffet »

I’m saying I get the wobbles, vision disturbance.
Chuwantmybuffet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by Chuwantmybuffet »

CatfatherB wrote:
Chuwantmybuffet wrote:I’ve heard awesome things. Ive given it a shot, it’s a very clean run. But when I take my traditional Gaia I can’t even see straight. Experiences?


Do you currently use MitraGia? :?
Yes, I’ve used Gaia for almost 2 years. What do you think?
I started with kraken, gave buykratom. Us a shot
Chuwantmybuffet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by Chuwantmybuffet »

g0ldl10n wrote:What do you mean you can't even see straight? Do you mean that in a good way or bad way? I haven't ordered from HS in years, but I'd be willing to give them another go to see where they stand these days.

Saying wobbles and vision disturbances
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by pray4peace4 »

I got a bunch of samples from HS about a month ago & there wasn't anything worth buying IMO.
SpicyPorkrind
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 1:42 am

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by SpicyPorkrind »

Curiosity got the better of me and I felt compelled to give them a try. They were having a $13 sampler sale. I’m not sure, but I think I got maybe 5-6 strains and they were all duds (at least for me). I even added on some of the more expensive Maha Kali and again, it was no good. This was right around Easter time, so only a few weeks ago.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: How good is viable solutions herbal salvation as of 2019

Post by trigger »

Chuwantmybuffet wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:
Chuwantmybuffet wrote:I’ve heard awesome things. Ive given it a shot, it’s a very clean run. But when I take my traditional Gaia I can’t even see straight. Experiences?


Do you currently use MitraGia? :?
Yes, I’ve used Gaia for almost 2 years. What do you think?
I started with kraken, gave buykratom. Us a shot
Kraken and Gaia have bad reputations here I think. Gaia for sure. There are much better alternatives that also cost less.
Post Reply